No announcement yet.

Self image poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is one more of me looking so intimidatingly bad-ass.
    Attached Files
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

• dude monkspider looks like nothing in the world could ever make him mad or stressed out

i am jealous

i have turned from a loose cannon into a damn rapid fire out of control high calibre chain gun and it's starting to scare me
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
        dude monkspider looks like nothing in the world could ever make him mad or stressed out

i am jealous

i have turned from a loose cannon into a damn rapid fire out of control high calibre chain gun and it's starting to scare me

I dunno Ted, you seem like one of the more laid-back guys on this forum. You are definitely not one I would ever classify as a loose-cannon.

Maybe I have missed the threads where you really went ape-**** on people though.
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

• This thread is sick.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• What do you look like? I bet you're fat, and have ratty curly brillo hair. Can't prove me wrong, can you?

Still, you probably look better than michael the great...
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

• Originally posted by monkspider
              Here is one more of me looking so intimidatingly bad-ass.
              Badass? LOL.. take a look at that beach photo I posted... all I needed was sun glasses.

Alexander Horse is probably like Curly from the Three Stooges.

Ted, do I look like a loose cannon?

Some say I can give off some evil looks...
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You look like menudo with less testosterone.
                Drake Tungsten
                Albert Speer

Comment

• For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Everybody says they're good-looking. What a surprise.
                    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• Still, you probably look better than michael the great...
                      ewww...
                      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• And more right angles and eye makeup.
                        Drake Tungsten
                        Albert Speer

Comment

• The thread should be retitled "Narcissists corner".

or the

"If you want to see why I'm a Heterosexual look on this thread" thread.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Alex, what? The gays too hot for you?
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Just for the record Fez I think you are as ugly as a dog's bum and I'm frankly amazed that you constantly parade your sad spick visage and waif-like pathetic body around this forum.

Comment

• And I think you are probably some fat old slob who is just jealous of my nice body.

Comment

Working...
                                X