No announcement yet.

Self image poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever... delete it or not.. I don't care... this is what I get for posting any pictures. It is insulting.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I seem to remember you, Fez, posting pics of yourself in military fatiques, a beret and holding a large gun. Not militant? How is this so bad in the light of that?
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I don't have a gun. Nor am I militant.

So ****ing remove that picture, now!
        Last edited by Giancarlo; July 23, 2003, 16:54.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I seem to remember ranting about a dream you had involving a tank...
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• My first thread to be utterly fezzed...some milestone.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
              I seem to remember ranting about a dream you had involving a tank...
              What I said six months ago or a year ago, don't have anything to do with me now. I find it greatly disrespectful that somebody would edit my photos. I never learn on the subject of posting pictures.. I should stop posting them to begin with.

Comment

• Fez, that picture is not offensive. I just remember you like Tropico because I like it too. You're wearing Castro's uniform - does that make you a lefty? Nope - it's just cos it's in the theme of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by red_jon
                  Fez, that picture is not offensive. I just remember you like Tropico because I like it too. You're wearing Castro's uniform - does that make you a lefty? Nope - it's just cos it's in the theme of it.
                  That is incredibly rude. I am thinking about pushing a complaint.

Comment

• What?! How is that rude?!

Comment

• Originally posted by red_jon
                      What?! How is that rude?!
                      Putting me in that retarded uniform and editing the photo...

Comment

• Fez, you are so full of sh*t
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Full of **** for not wanting my photos edited? I asked nicely the first time..

But who cares anyways.. I find it rude... if you want to hurt my feelings fine.. not like I give a rats @$$ anyways.

This is the last time I ever post a photo of me.

Comment

• That's not rude, Fez.

Heck, my face was photoshopped into the body of a suicide bomber. I thought it was hillarious.

Take it easy.

Photoshop red_jon, if you like.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• It is rude... but I just don't give a **** anymore. Do what you like. That is the last photo I am posting.

Comment

• Yay! Photoshop me!

Comment

Working...
                                X