No announcement yet.

Self image poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice body? Twiggy has a better body than you.

I've seen stick figure drawings that looked better than you.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• You're an idiot.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Oh come on Fez - you have to admit it. You actually look like a Cocker spaniel.

That's a dog which I personally only think is only good for kicking. But to each his own.

I'd do a split picture and show you but I'm no good at photo shop.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• You are incredibly rude and incredibly retarded.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Fez, I'm just stating the fact - you don't have a body to speak of. That's why I'm puzzled as to why you keep posting your "embarrassment" shall we say.

I mean, that photo of you at the beach, didn't people point and laugh at you in your togs?

Or were you unaware of this?

Comment

• Facts are foreign to you. You are nothing but a brainless @$$hole. At least I have good looks, and intelligence. In fact several guys and girls complimented me since I got here that I don't even know. Total strangers.

Comment

• Clearly they were just humouring you. Your overweaning narcisism and unhealthy solipsistic self love would be obvious to anyone who met you.

It certainly is to many of us here. That's what makes your photo festivals so vulgar and repulsive to normal people.

Same goes for Red jon.

Comment

• Well at least I have pride in myself... like redjon. That is better than being boring and bland like you. I am full of energy....

Comment

• Pride in what? That is the question really. There is nothing to be proud of in the photos you post. No more than any other person.

My aim is true. And you know it is.

Comment

• I might be proud. But I am just like every other normal human being out there.

What is your aim? Really what is it?

Comment

• Have you ever read A Portrait of Dorian Grey?

Comment

• No.. but I will look at it. I am sorry for sounding rude before by comparing you to other people. We all got our special aspets.. let just leave it at that.

Well it is my time to go to bed here (it is about 22:30). Good night and talk with you tomorrow.

Comment

• Night Fez

Sleep tight.

Leave yourself alone and don't make any washing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              Have you ever read A Portrait of Dorian Grey?
                              Next thing you know Fez we will be leading you up to the attic with a knife in his hand.
                              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Originally posted by monolith94
                                Frustrated poet - I think you look like a 6.5, in my opinion, but I predict that you'll get around a 5
                                That's in the region of what I was expecting too.

My rating right now is 9.4, though.

That'll come crashing down pretty soon. Only had about 25 voters, but still ...
                                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
                                X