No announcement yet.

Self image poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm... i wonder who the 5 people were that said they were GODS...

certainly 'poly would have a few, but 5 people who look like movie stars on this nerd forum? i doubt it.

As for the 19 who think they are way above average...

who knows, maybe we just have a really good looking forum
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikander

I just assumed that because you said you were going to set the camera lower.
      Lower resolution.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez
        Well Dr. Z, at least I got a hot body. My face doesn't have zits actually...
        i have lots of zits
        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramerman

i have lots of zits
          I mostly have blackheads..
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I am mostly a bad azz
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There aren't enough gay posters here for Loinburger to win his bet.

I voted myself third from the top, and I readily admit that I am norming it for my age (42). I've found that my attractiveness swings wildly from day to day. Some days (even recently) I'll come into work and women will smile and flirt one after the other, even really pretty women and girls half my age. Other days I don't seem to raise more than an eyebrow. I'm not sure why this is, but I bet my own mood has something to do with it, and perhaps pheremones. If I've had really good sex the night before (or especially right before coming into work) I notice that I'm more likely to get a good response, but it isn't a %100 sort of thing.

I think I was more passively attractive when I was younger. I certainly appealed to men, and not simply old men with a thing for teenage boys. Several of my straight male friends developed crushes on me, which was awkward to say the least. Fortunately I/we were cool enough to maintain everyone's dignity and our friendships without undue discomfort. This was the same era where I was going out with a lot of older women, and by older women I mean 23-30 years old while I was 17-21. When I was 21 I starting dating younger girls too, but no one under 18 years of age.
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Well, I haven't posted my pic in a while, so here I am being my usual bad-ass self.
                Attached Files
                http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Not a bad photo monkspider... Cute..

Comment

• some of you people are really pink

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                      some of you people are really pink
                      yah i noticed that.. must be that north american (anglo descent) thing...

I am really dark now after getting some tan.. I mean quite dark...

Comment

• monkspider you look kinda like Etchelion

You have German blood?
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                          monkspider you look kinda like Etchelion

You have German blood?
                          Not that I know of, mostly English and Iroquois.

I am a devoted Germanophile though.

Comment

• word

Etchelion is a nice guy

Haven't seen him in a while

Comment

• Monkspider, you are cute.. hehehe...

Comment

• Thank you Fezzie.

Ted- I haven't seen him either, he is one of our more notable missing personalities.

Comment

Working...
                                X