Self image poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GePap
    So the thread has become a homoerotic romp?
    Better this than a Babe thread. It's just plain false advertising when it's a Babe thread.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• hmmm.... ( I liked babe threads...)

HA! I am winning the bet! Here come the ..nothing, damn!
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Straight guys here are weird...
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You're a funny guy, Fex. It wouldent be then same without you here.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            You're a funny guy, Fex. It wouldent be then same without you here.
            You are funny approaching a drunken stage.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap
              HA! I am winning the bet! Here come the ..nothing, damn!
              Yeah, my mistake was assuming that everybody's self-image would be about the same as their self-rated level of intelligence. A nerd forum would naturally have more people who think that they're smarter than usual and uglier than usual, but I mistakenly assumed that it was just a matter of arrogance.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Man U!

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Now that I am gifted with +3 drunkeness, I feel that I am a sexy beast!
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                    You're a funny guy, Fex. It wouldent be then same without you here.
                    f3x0r!!
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Dude, Mr. Connery is the BOMB. He's right up there with Malkovich and Gary Busey and Christopher Walken. Seriously, if I was a gay white dude I would need a clean pair of shorts for having typed all those names in a row.
                      -30-

Comment

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• dp

Comment

• Originally posted by Zylka
                            Annoy ME?!? The only way you can do that is by posting more of your zit faced "beauty" pics!
                            Methinks theres a reason you never post a pic of youself.

Comment

• Well Dr. Z, at least I got a hot body. My face doesn't have zits actually...

Comment

• You'll have a hot body come the revolution, when your carcass is thrown onto the pyre with the rest of the capitalist scum...
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X