What is your IQ (take the test online)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UberKruX
    oh, and what the **** was that reversed letter problem? they had the letetrs i and V... how was i to know if they were backwards orgininally?
    I didn't understand that question either. But since I saw the show... If you would look closely at the picture, you'd find that two letters were actually not mirrored. One of them was the k, I forgot the other one.

I scored 113... A strange thing though. I did the test online just before it was on TV, and with the word association (nip -> pin ~ needle etc.) I was lost when I did it online. I just could not see what the words were supposed to turn into, but when I then saw it on TV, I saw all but one instantly (what's "opera lane"?).
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

If you would look closely at the picture, you'd find that two letters were actually not mirrored. One of them was the k, I forgot the other one.
      I took that to mean 'not reversed in the mirror.'
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

120 fo me
        I just don't know anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
          but when I then saw it on TV, I saw all but one instantly (what's "opera lane"?).
          aeroplane.

Comment

Ah! Now I can die in peace.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

hahaha! I got 96--huge brains!

Comment

If I would actually mentally prepare myself for this, I'd score higher. This is true for everyone of us. If you keep your mind in a right condition, you'll do better by some 12-20 points.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

I don't think even I can score over 200 points Azazel..
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthVeda
                      hahaha! I got 96--huge brains!
                      Congrats DarthVeda, now you can join club of smart people that completely screwed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X