What is your IQ (take the test online)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

If I determine the enemy's disposition of forces while I have no percerptible form, I can concentrate my forces while the enemy is fragmented. The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless: if it is formless, then even the deepest spy cannot discern it nor the wise make plans against it.
      -Sun Tzu 'The Art Of War'

Comment

Drouge: Of cource I wasn't implying that radios in fact causes mental disorders. It was just a bizarre example. Are you sure IQ doesn't measure education as well as intelligence for example? This of cource leads to a possibly substantial bias. So, we could say we agree in essence, high IQ tends to measure intelligence but it's not really a meaningful way to do so. General intelligence isn't additive.

Of cource there's no problem as long as people are fully informed of this but there's a lot of people that are not. In the present and the past the IQ-test has done a lot of harm and been used for many shady intentions.

Comment

Quite annoyed my worst section was logic since 2 or 3 times i dont think i hit the answer in time
          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

JW, you got them all right?
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Quite annoyed my worst section was logic (normally i get low on memory or language) since 2 or 3 times i dont think i hit the answer in time

Didn't like the fact you had a set time for each question aswell, prefer it when you get 20mins to do the lot instead.

Hmm poly said there was an error and i should repost message ... but apparently there wasn't
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Only 136, I cant do the perception questions very fast (or well). ****ing jigsaw puzzles I guessed on all of them!
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Yes, to JW. I've never managed to get everything right on an IQ test, I always have at least (and the last few times, exactly) one I get wrong Big Congrats to JW!
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Sometimes all these IQ tests measure is how many IQ tests you have done before.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

This test proved only one thing. I need new monitor possibly LCD.
                      Thist test is a lot of language and "culture" dependant. Dont'expect to measure anything too much.
                      148 in more real test. Actually in bus drive in 45 min from hour alowed. ^_^

Comment

130. I only missed one at most in each section except the last, where I got 9 out of 12. Hmmm...
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

146 so it must be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                            146 so it must be broken.
                            Indeed, because we all know you are retarded.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I knew you'd get jealous. Doesn't go with your narcisistic utopia.

Comment

1 wrong in every section except for logic.

Apparently I require more than 25 seconds to come to a logical conclusion.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X