Numbers: 11/12
    Perception: 12/12
    For comparison, my numbers are

Language: 12/12
    Memory: 11/12
    Logic: 20/22
    Numbers: 9/12
    Perception: 10/12

The interesting thing is that while Zopper missed a total of 4, I missed a total of 8 and still scored marginally better overall. This is due to the fact that at 36 years of age, I fall in the very low end of my age group (35-45 IIRC), so a direct comparison between marginally different scores will, for this reason also, be meaningless.

And I also have to second Drogue's for the great results.

Comment

I am dramatically slow
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yes, it seems to be a lot about age. The idea is that it shows you in respect to other people of your age, but then they scale it That was what was said on the program.

For comparision, I got :

Language: 11/12
        Memory: 12/12
        Logic: 22/22
        Numbers: 12/12
        Perception: 10/10

I was a bit rusty on perception though, almost missed a couple. I prefer the old spacial ones from last year better.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Which is why I don't believe it.
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Paul: Why? Too low or high? It doesn't go up that high, so becomes less accurate at extremes, thus if it's too low, take a harder test, and see what you get, that would be mroe accurate. If too high, I guess you're just a bit cleverer than you thought (or at least, your IQ is a bit higher, if you see those as different things)
            Smile

Comment

I tested at 131 in high school, which is why I estimated 130 for this test, but I've actually gotten smarter in the 20 years that passed!

If I live to be 90, I'll publish 'Cold Fusion for Dummies'.

Comment

... I gave up halfway through, 40% of the tests made no sence at all... I simply didn't understand many of the questions...

...maybe I should practice some more on my english...

...last time I took a such test (in danish ), I think I got 120 or something like that...
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

UR: Really Please tell me that's a joke,a nd I'm a gullible idiot
                    Smile

Comment

Language: 11/12
                      Memory: 12/12
                      Logic: 21/22
                      Numbers: 11/12
                      Perception: 9/12

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                        UR: Really Please tell me that's a joke,a nd I'm a gullible idiot
                        I was trying to get as many wrong as I could.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I need to take one in dutch now to boost my moral
                          Last edited by alva; May 11, 2003, 15:20.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

rather embaressed, but il admit i only got a 109.

if i could have had a few extra seconds on some sections, i would have scored higher. really.

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                              DOn't feel bad, I had 76 in the one I took previously
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

115. I've become dumber.
                                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X