Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wizzards are a pain in the butt, anyone know how to cast crystal ball without having them blow themselves up?

Comment

That UHNr clan has actually asked me to join them once i get 30mill NW

Barley I've been attacked, people have learnt not to hit me though My defensive points are well over double my networth when i feel I'm under threat.

And YIKES ! a 100mill NW player has just been toppled and killed ! seems he kept attacking too much and his health went to 0
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Got no idea whats going on in that top clan though lol

Player 4 got killed, #55 then went out and attacked #52 who had killed him. Now #5 is attacking #55 who seems to have been booted outta the clan
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Yes I saw the player go, a UNHr player, Do you know how the health dynamics work?

I guess you gain maybe 1 health per turn and maybe loose say 2? for each battle won and say 5? for each battle lost - something like that?

Hadnt figured on keeping an eye on health, ill look at it and try and work out how it works.

I guess the key to this game is being the 'grey man' not to powerful or agressive as to draw to much attention (like Badgoatville - im gonna get him back for attacking me 20 times). You need to be careful you dont have a large group of players gang up on you.

Comment

Laz,

Just to give me an idea of relative strength, how many hits do you have? I have 251.

Oh and if you join UNHr can you see if you can try and stop them from attacking me / ranger clan?

Comment

I know thats why I'm either attacking in small amounts or ruthlessly reducing a player to below 5k land so I'll have plenty of notice before he can hurt me again

I don't know about the health changes but i know it affects your troops and your civilians income ability.

"Health Your people's (civilians, troops, and wizards) health. Health affects your attack and defense strenght along with your income. "

Comment

Whats the hits ? its 261

Offensive Actions: 189 (96%)
                Defenses: 36 (31%)

Comment

err Hits, not sure if it was hit points (bottom left on the menu), actually it might be hits to the website (though 261 sounds a little low - maybe its daily?)

Ive been online most of the day waiting for my number of turns to go up to near 500, its like watching paint dry.... still only at 255, I know its only like 4 turns for every 5 mins though.

Comment

You should go eat #82 if you want easy land now, I've basically destroyed his airforce

Just looking through my news, love reports like this :

You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
                    18,174 Infantry
                    14,099 Tanks
                    4,464 Jets
                    847 Battleships
                    You managed to destroy:
                    110,991 Cyborgs
                    106,395 Juggernauts
                    11,843 Hovercrafts
                    11,449 Dreadnoughts

And this guy was quite abit bigger when he hit, now we're on equal score and as soon as i get some turns

Comment

• I am now the second most powerful in our clan!! too bad I have to go to work now

edit:

Footmen: 970,113
                      Catapults: 558,704
                      Zeppelins: 498,931
                      Galleons: 83,570
                      Wizards: 56,963

Offensive Points: 6,723,732
                      Defensive Points: 6,647,709
                      Last edited by Space05us; May 3, 2003, 17:06.

Comment

• nice amount of zepplins recommend using only aerial assault on people and you'll easily win.

Comment

• Alaska, youve done very well, I hope youve got a few mill in $ spare as I image youll loose a bit of land while your away. Ill do what I can to ward off attackers for you though.

Think as members of the clan are in different timezone there may be one of us on most of the time, if we hit back at people that attack our clan they may get the message DONT MESS WITH RANGERS.

Comment

• Laz, I tried attacking the Soilworkers but with dreadnaughts. Because my health is low I lost, not bothered im still biding time and saving up turns.

Im avoiding attack as well as I dont stick out as being powerful. I have the cash and resources and im like a spring ready to pounce in a little while.

Comment

• can you guys make a list of people from the other clans that it is okay for me to attack, being as powerful as I am Im in debt now and need more land and money so I can pull myself back up.

Comment

• Anybody other then me
                                And with that airforce you should be able to beat practically everyone your size, so just go for the one with most land.
                                Use cash option to get money, then attack for more land, my income is nearly always negative i just use the cycle of cash/attack to stay afloat.

Comment

Working...
                                X