No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sure sean..... do you still have my icq # ??? we can even play your settings , yet again

but no quiting when your horse dies to my super warrior

oh and what rules.txt are we playing with...mine or your altered one
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• Hehe this could be fun.........though I think 2 games so both can choose settings/host would be best.

I brought lots of beer.......pass the popcorn Ming.

Comment

• Just pass the kernels, since there's more than enough hot air here to pop them.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• and Sean, i have all my computers hooked up so we can both open the map ahead of time, and i managed to get a copy of the cheatomatic too.....

you can host a game with your doctored rules.txt.....and swear its what you say it is and i will do the same.....

BTW the only dream going on around here is the one where you leave for good.......unfortunately it turns into a nightmare for most b/c you come by to humour with your wit

while i can't make you stop posting here, virtually no one at Poly gives a rats @ss about you b/c your nothing but a gloating braggart.

if this game is so old, so lame, and so borring, why do you still make such a big fuss over it.

let us enjoy the game we have come to love over the last 6 years and why don't you go home and stroke your little penis.

its blatantly obvious to all you have no social function whatsoever , considering all you do is put everyone down with your lame comments.

Its time to grow up and be a man......show us some respect and quit hiding behind your computer you little geek

Comment

• I love when somebody did the math on trip... based on his average post per day vs mine, it would still take him 13 years to catch me.
            Sorry to interrupt the tirade, I just wanted to say:

Thanks Ming.

Please return to your scheduled program.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
              I love when somebody did the math on trip... based on his average post per day vs mine, it would still take him 13 years to catch me
              it'll only take this fellow five and half years to catch you. not bad considering he registered in late september
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Wow war, that was a very heated and emotional response you gave, I must have struck a nerve. I know, it's hard to get over me, but you really should just let it go. I can't help it you suck at this game and you should understand I'm only trying to help you. Yes your life is worthless, yes you're worthless to society, but that's what makes you, you. I really do respect this quality in you because it's so rare and so precious to see someone so disgustingly pathetic that it makes me happy to be who I am. That is your purpose in life my friend. You build the self esteem of others through your own self pity. Now hold that chin up high because you just raised my self esteem buddy and that makes you a hero.

Comment

• Sunshine, amazing comments about someone else's self worth. Consider it's coming from a person that claimed in another thread that he hasn't played a game in over year, I have to laugh. The fact that you still post about your greatness after a year's absence points to an ego far larger than any you make fun of here. I can hear you 30 years from now. "everyone at apolyton SUCKS" How long do you plan to capitalize on long past glories? At least the people here ACTUALLY STILL PLAY THE GAME. But don't worry, nothing has changed in the last year or will for the next 20, so your superiority is assured.

RAH
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well Sean, that was rather witty of you.... i have expected you to just put me down, but obviously you have taken writing lessons from the good Dr.

The sad thing is you seem to derive pleasure from insulting people over the internet...this truly shows the coward that you are. Your probably one of those kids that had to play with the younger children just so you could bully/boss them around.

Your self proclaimed title of best player is hardly true in any playing circles i have ever heard of or been a part of. The fact is you a one level player pure and simple. Take you out of your element or put you in a scenario you can't control and your pathetic abilities shine through.

face it chump, your reign is over....quit living on the past and learn to earn your keep.

While civ2's glory days may be long gone, there are enough players still playing that can whup your scrawny little a$$.

I used to respect your playing abilities b/c you brought new life into this game, and i used to overlook your "odd" behaviour. Now i see you for what you truly are,
                    a shameless braggart who must reinvent himself b/c he burns his bridges every time he is faced with a difficult decision.

Perhaps when you learn to behave like the 20/21 yr old that you are, we can again agree to a clash of swords.

until then , your a waste of time and not someone whom i would have much fun in playing.

the reasons for this are many.....firstly, your a proven cheater and i can't be bothered to play your kind anymore.

secondly, your a bad loser....and will claim huts, bad battle outcomes etc, without giving me my props.

last but not least, your an even worse winner. I tip my hat to everyone whom beats me, and i have lost my share of games to great players (yourself included) but i am not about to listen to you describe your great skill in detail, when you clearly rely on hut luck and initial starting positions to win games so early. Face it , if you dont' win by 2500 bc your NOTHING

Comment

• Originally posted by War4ever
                      Your probably one of those kids that had to play with the younger children just so you could bully/boss them around.

/me passes the popcorn to Coldwizard

Comment

• "until then , your a waste of time and not someone whom i would have much fun in playing."

Ok so basically what you're saying is you can't beat me so rather than say that you come up with something lame like that? I understand, I expect that from someone of your stature. You're a real self esteem builder, I appreciate that, I really do.

Comment

• /me hands Dr. Spike a beer
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• /me passes the popcorn and hands a beer to all

Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• actually Sean, if you played fairly, then it would be worth my time to wipe your pathetic existence once and for all...

but you can't be trusted, and since i play honorably i would be heading for a sure loss, when you suddenly beeline for my capital

get a grip, for a guy who says the game is dead, you seem quite interested.....

Comment

• If I was trying to catch Ming, my posts-per-day would be well over 30, I guarantee you.

Comment

Working...
                                X