Hall of Fame Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame Voting

They're having Apolyton Hall of fame voting in the OT section.

They always whine about ON-TOPIC posters never winning so maybe we should do something about that.

I'm proposing that we all go there and Vote for War4ever. I already have.

You can vote vote for three people so go ahead and also vote for two other MP players.

Due to our roles as mods in the OT, Ming and I have already been voted in (the suckup factor)

So let's make the voice of MP heard across the site.

RAH

DO it quick, the voting is due to end soon.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

and oedo, poor forgotten oedo
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Damn, I thought oedo was in, I'll have to remember that next time. I voted for Paul for all his OCC work. And war4.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

nope, i checked DC's posts both by eye and by ctrl-F and no mention of oedo before i voted. i dunno if i want to vote for War4 next time though, after all he's just a big spamming beaver

i may vote for the scouse gits though for that hut/special finder thingy and the great library

Comment

Good point on the scouse gits. But you do have three votes.

Maybe next time we'll jump on it earlier. To give On-topic people a chance (specifically CivIIers), we should probably all agree on the people we're voting for so we have a chance against all the OTers.

Sampson comes to mind also.
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yeah but proper use of that third vote is the question. i never followed OCC much, back when it was more active i hadn't even beat deity level yet. who's sampson? one of them early landing guys?

i may vote for war4, there must be something interesting/useful in his thousands and thousands of posts

Comment

Sorry, had to vote for my friends, always have, always will.
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard
                i may vote for war4, there must be something interesting/useful in his thousands and thousands of posts
                Hehe. His sp activity may decline soon. I have a sneaking suspicion he wants to get more posts than a certain mod who has posted in this thread....and he is close.

Comment

And I wonder who that might be.
                  I might need to join a democracy game. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

RAH
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

or NationStates

Comment

yes, or NationStates. I will never ever ever sink THAT LOW......
                      Of Course it's kinda of ironic that Spike is taking war4 to task for spamming.

RAH
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Sampson comes to mind also.
                        samson, you mean?
                        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                          yes, or NationStates. I will never ever ever sink THAT LOW......
                          Of Course it's kinda of ironic that Spike is taking war4 to task for spamming.

RAH
                          Oi!

What's NationStates anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
                            samson, you mean?
                            Yes, of course I meant samson. Silly me.
                            You would think, you of all people would understand a "senior moment".

RAH

Spike, check out

They've taken SPAM to a whole new level, and I'm actually kind of surprised that you're not a participant.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Yes, of course I meant samson. Silly me.
                              You would think, you of all people would understand a "senior moment".

RAH
                              I thought the name confusion might explain why he's not in the HoF.

samson, oedo, the SG's - all worthy, were I not too old to vote. I've also learned a lot from solo, and DaveV's resource square usage analysis was perhaps the single most crucial piece of wisdom I've received here.
                              "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                              "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Working...
                              X