No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not too inactive, you just posted , besides lots of people getting votes for the HoF are inactive.

besides, odeo years was a huge development (imho) in the way that people play civ. i'm fairly certain that most MPers use it (or try to)
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I´m one of those who only try to. no joke.

btw.: are oedo and odeo seperate votes or do they get into the same pool?
      justice is might

Comment

i only try to as well, i once taped the list of years next to my keyboard

no real civer could misspell oedo
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I'm sure we could talk them into accepting either spelling.

As much as I'd like to give CW abuse for it, I have to admit that I've spelled it wrong in the past also.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            I predict Oedo gets in the next time. (with a little help from the people here.) If another forum can pander for votes and get someone in like the last time, we should be able to do it here.

RAH
            Unfortunately other forums have more people to pander to.

Comment

But they split their votes. Plus, many of the Civ III haven't been here as long as many of us, and get less votes
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yeah oedo deserves to be in, that was a significant revelation a few years back
                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Well... we managed to get Xin Yu in when most of the people getting elected were OTF'ers... We should be able to get Oedo in next time.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

i would like to be in.....why can't we have a veterans commitee like in baseball otherwise i will never get in, i just don't post in the OTF

Comment

They talked about a veterans commitee, but like everything else in the OT, it was all talk, no action.

RAH
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...postid=1537644
                        Last edited by Six Thousand Year Old Man; January 23, 2003, 10:16.
                        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                          They talked about a veterans commitee, but like everything else in the OT, it was all talk, no action.

So true...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

oh well, i can just be proud of my friends then !

Comment

Any HOF that doesn't have me in it is not really a HOF. Lets call this what it is, another pat on the back that the resident dorks at OT give each other to bring some semblence of meaning to their useless and pathetic lives.

Comment

Naw, it's more fun then that. I love getting an on-topic poster in and listening to all the OT's whine that they don't know who he/she is and why they should belong.

And yes "eyes" I agree you should be in it not just for your civ talents but mainly for your entertainment contributions. We really should try to stack the vote and get you in in the future.

And a lot of other civers belong in, and that's why I started this thread to see if we could be better represented in it.

RAH
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X