Hall of Fame Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War4ever
    they did the most hated fan club last year Sean...i think you strat, AH, and a few others were on it....

Surely you jest?

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      And I wonder who that might be.
      I might need to join a democracy game. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

RAH

well, at least we knkow what rah's punishment will be when he's sent to the 7th Pit of Hell...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by HappySunShine
        hmmmmm...for some strange reason my name isn't on there.
        But I think the others are right, I actually voted for you once a while back. I'm pretty sure ming did also. If all the MP people went there and voted for a person, they'd have a good chance to win.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I voted for oedo, Scouse Gits, and, even though he doesn't deserve it, War4.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah... I did vote for Eyes a couple of times in the past.
            I wanted to get some of the Civ II MP'ers on the list.
            But since his support was "lacking" at best, I gave up and started voting for people that others might vote for.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

But if we can get a few of the regulars in soon, we can always go for some of the more obscure ones later.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm sure if I brought my own brand of sunshine to the OT they would begin to vote for me.

Comment

Originally posted by HappySunShine
                  I'm sure if I brought my own brand of sunshine to the OT they would begin to vote for me.

Maybe... they do seem to like rabble rousers and trolls
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Yes, visit the OT, your type of attitude would be much appreciated.

But if we voted you in, it would have to be under your original name.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

or a long list of undercover names
                      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Maybe we can get the first DL into the HOF.
                        A worthy goal, in that it would really tick off DarkCloud.

Comment

Technically... they aren't "DL's". I've "tried" to only allow eyes a "single" log on at any given time. Fortunately, he has been considerate enough to go along with that.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Hey, my vote counts for 4! But what to vote!?

decisions...decisions....
                            Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard
                              and oedo, poor forgotten oedo
                              sweeeeeeeet.
                              and if I´ll win, you will have voted for an inactive poster.

eyes gets my vote as well for giving alot of entertainment here.
                              justice is might

Comment

I predict Oedo gets in the next time. (with a little help from the people here.) If another forum can pander for votes and get someone in like the last time, we should be able to do it here.

RAH
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X