No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didn't know you back then, you must've showed up after i stopped going.

the zone reclaimed old names last year, so it was probably deleted then (i lost dozens of my old names )
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• hehe, i had a ton of names at the zone too
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• None that anyone would remember of course since you were nothing special.

Comment

• nowadays your only remembered for your big mouth

Comment

• Those are big words coming from someone who refuses to play.

Comment

• Come on Eyes, try and make friends with us and I'm sure you can get a game.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by War4ever
                nowadays your only remembered for your big mouth
                and cheating, don't forget the cheating
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• i don't refuse to play sean, your never onlinewhen i am or when i am free, like i said, we can try to coordinate and see what happens....i know your game....i have no fear , win or lose

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
                    Hey now, I have the Civ 2 MP tag, that means I'm legit.

My nick was probably Trip (it is everywhere I go to from what I can remember), but it probably got deleted or something along the way.
                    My question is... how did you know you were mentioned in this thread? Searching "Trip" obviously would produce thousands of results...

:Gasp: You don't read every post in every forum do you?
                    "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

• You don't get a bazillion posts in a few months without a bit of liberal checking I guess.

Comment

• Yeah, but war4's recent successful attempt to blow by me on the post count has considerably helped keep this forum busy.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
                          My question is... how did you know you were mentioned in this thread? Searching "Trip" obviously would produce thousands of results...

:Gasp: You don't read every post in every forum do you?
                          Ming isn't the only omniscient Apolyton member around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                            Yeah, but war4's recent successful attempt to blow by me on the post count has considerably helped keep this forum busy.
                            's funny you should say that......but I actually notice the War4ever effect on 'Poly traffic.........he gets up at about the same time most days it seems.

For the next test we should ascertain from stats Ming can provide whether or not the War4ever effect exists or is just in my head.

Comment

• yes i wake at the same time every day of the week, studies show its better for your health, but alas i dn't go to bed very early so i operate on little sleep, which those same studies show to be detrimental....

therefore i go in circles....as for blowing past Rah.....thats all the posting was for...now its just post and be cool....

though the occasional +1 is always nice....

but the last week or so i have taken a more liberal approach to posting if you compare it to the previous three weeks or so...

i don't really have the time to post , too damm busy, but i give up sleep to do it

Comment

• Originally posted by War4ever
                                therefore i go in circles....as for blowing past Rah.....thats all the posting was for...now its just post and be cool....
                                But you are not in the top 10 yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X