No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think you could keep it up for long, I really don't, even if you avoid attention from the mods.

Whilst at home after Christmas I made 150 or so posts in a week and that was heavy posting. What you propose is nearly posting that much every day, for week after week after week.

It's not possible.

Comment

• Don't you dare challenge me to do it, next week is exams week...

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
        Don't you dare challenge me to do it, next week is exams week...
        Yes, please don't do it when you should be studying.

And Announcing it would also be kinda dumb. Especially since I'm one of those PCR police. And at any given time I can monitor what threads you're reading and what threads you're posting to.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If they're on-topic then I can say anything relationed to this discussion was posted by my roomate.

Besides, at the rate I'd be going, even a 15% PCR wouldn't make a dent in my effort.

Comment

• Challenges work both ways
            We're given a lot of leeway here.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If they're on-topic then I can say anything relationed to this discussion was posted by my roomate.

Besides, at the rate I'd be going, even a 15% PCR wouldn't make a dent in my effort.
              Spam is in the eyes of the beholder And intent is good enough to nail you.

Oh, and I've given out FAR higher PCR's than 15%
              100% has been done to MANY people

Trust me when I say that if you started posting at that kind of level, you would be nailed to the wall.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• lol *runs and hides*
                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• Why? Feeling guilty or something
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I guess Ming doesn't like commited community members... oh well...

Comment

I guess Ming doesn't like commited community members... oh well...
                      If you post 1000 times in any week then sure you should be committed.

The men in white coats are watching.

Comment

I guess Ming doesn't like commited community members... oh well...
                        I think commited community members are great...

I think spammers should get PCR's to teach them not to spam
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• this is why i am committed to posting ON TOPIC
                          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• Posting relevent thoughts in ON TOPIC threads and being a good communtiy member doesn't mean that you also aren't a spammer
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X