• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when did you MP and where? the zone?
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• When? Phew, must have been 2 years ago, if not more... You got the spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
        Don't tell me you haven't posted in a forum about a topic that you're not actively involved in...
        No.. I don't

And if you continue posting in the MP forums and are not an active participant, I will just have to consider you spamming... and a PCR to follow
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming

No.. I don't

And if you continue posting in the MP forums and are not an active participant, I will just have to consider you spamming... and a PCR to follow
          I've never played MP... should I be obeying the "KEEPE OWTE" sign?

"I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man

Nah, that only applies if your PPD count is high enough to start making the Almighty Ming sweat.

Comment

• i have not much more to say on this matter,, perhaps we can play this saturday.....? if not sometime next week
              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Nah, that only applies if your PPD count is high enough to start making the Almighty Ming sweat.
                Quite true grasshopper.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
                  Nahhh... you don't rack up your post count in a matter of days, and only post about your rank or number of posts in the Civ II MP forums. You actually contribute to the discussions...

UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE... who just come here to get a few extra posts and aren't a part of the Civ II community
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• My God - he's found me out.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• At least you play the game AH... well, if you call what you do "play"
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Can't wait to kick your arse

Comment

When? Phew, must have been 2 years ago, if not more... You got the spot.
                          what was your nick there? i was rather active in there for a while starting in oct 99

Comment

• *ColdWizard the super sleuth*
                            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• i just want to see if i knew him back in the day

Comment

• Hey now, I have the Civ 2 MP tag, that means I'm legit.

My nick was probably Trip (it is everywhere I go to from what I can remember), but it probably got deleted or something along the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X