Hall of Fame Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *s******s*

He did run a democracy game I think, though that and your opinion aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

Comment

• Nor are the mutually inclusive.

Comment

• i am just farking with you...no offence meant.....

i too would like to be in, i have been here long enough, and despite Seans lame attempts to say i suck, i have helped change strategies in our little gaming circle....

of course i have spammed my @ss off too
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• You still have yet to even approach even my PPD count.

According to some people who were keeping track (God knows why), I had over 35 posts per day for well over 2 months for a while.

Comment

• Hehe so are you definitely in Trip? Or are they still counting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
              According to some people who were keeping track (God knows why), I had over 35 posts per day for well over 2 months for a while.
              Bloody hell, even War (or myself he will no doubt respond ) didn't keep up that sort of rate when he was trying to overtake Rah.

Comment

• Nah... but I got into the top 10. I got around 50 votes total though this round, so if I get anywhere near that next time then I'll be in, since the top 2 had around 70.

Comment

• actually a couple of weekends ago i had 200 post in 8 hours or something like that....really dumb
                  Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• I had 180 posts at the Paradox forums in 2 days (which included about 3 hours of posting).

I could take Ming if I really wanted to, but it's not worth sacrificing all other things in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by War4ever
                      actually a couple of weekends ago i had 200 post in 8 hours or something like that....really dumb

I do notice you are 160 above Rah now but it was only a week or so ago you passed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
                        I could take Ming if I really wanted to, but it's not worth sacrificing all other things in life.
                        I don't think it is practically possible. :stir: :stir:

Seriously, you would need 35 posts a day just to catch him in around about a year and a half.

I sincerely believe noone would have that much spamming stamina.

Comment

• I could get 1000 a week, if necassary.

Comment

• I don't think you could get 1000 without crossing the line from actual spam to actual blatant spam. Ming will defend his lead and it wont be hard for him to make a case with you spamming 1000 posts a week.

Besides that's over a hundred a day......I doubt you could do it for a week (let alone much longer as you would need to to catch Ming) even if you didn't get restricted. :challenge:

Comment

• Naw, that kind of volume would be impossible keeping the appearence of thoughtful dialoge. Any hint of spamming doing it would probably attract the attention of the PCR police.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Nah.

I'd just post once or twice or 3 times in every every thread in every forum I visit here (about 5 or 6). If they're all on-topic, then any claims of spam would be completely falsified.

That's why I said I wasn't willing to sacrifice my life... it would be a challenge.

Comment

Working...
                                X