Hall of Fame Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by War4ever

but you can't be trusted, and since i play honorably i would be heading for a sure loss, when you suddenly beeline for my capital
    Yes, its amazing how he finds your cap before 3500bc
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Exactly Horse !
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• Has he done this to you too?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Actually it's a rare game that I find someone's capital at 3500 BC, and I don't think I've had any games like that against you war. But that's ok, I know you need excuses not to play. God damn you make me feel good.

Comment

• Play him War. Its such a laugh the way he cheats. Make lots of saves to amuse us with later.

Comment

• Well Sean we have had a few games like that .....as per usual your memory is very selective..... another one of your faults....

it is ok to lose...i am sure you have been beaten in tennis before

Comment

• Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy.

Comment

• Considering you're Canadian I guess you would be an expert advisor on the art of losing. I understand you need to keep your little group of friends in order to have some semblence of success. Rookies tend to keep themselves, I completely understand.

Comment

• A little ray of sunshine has come into the world......

Comment

• War if you play you could host.......it seems there is a score to settle here. :stir:

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
                        If I was trying to catch Ming, my posts-per-day would be well over 30, I guarantee you.
                        I wouldn't recommend it. You could spend a year spamming furiously only to have Ming say "hmm, 30 posts a day, you must be a spammer - 50% pcr".

Comment

• Originally posted by HappySunShine
                          Considering you're Canadian I guess you would be an expert advisor on the art of losing. I understand you need to keep your little group of friends in order to have some semblence of success. Rookies tend to keep themselves, I completely understand.
                          Since you're supposed to be a college student, I would expect you to know definitions for simple words like Rookie.

rook·ie ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rk)
                          n.
                          Slang.
                          1. An untrained or inexperienced recruit, as in the army or police.
                          2. An inexperienced person; a novice.
                          Sports. A first-year player, especially in a professional sport.

People that have played hundreds of games over the YEARS can hardly be called inexperienced. And yes, I know that it doesn't guarentee that a person is a good player, but it does make them experienced.

So, could you please just go back to calling US stupid or saying we suck.

RAH
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• How does being canadian make me an expert of losing, two canadians i know have trumped your little A$$ numerous times....

but i guess Markus sucks too b/c hes Canadian

Comment

• Markus has won 1 1x1x game against me ever, and his 2x2x record with me doesn't even need mentioning. So yeah, Markus sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                                I wouldn't recommend it. You could spend a year spamming furiously only to have Ming say "hmm, 30 posts a day, you must be a spammer - 50% pcr".
                                I'll distract him with the OT forum for a while, while I make a break for 40 ppd. Before anyone notices, I'll be well beyond the strength of even the Almighty Ming!

Comment

Working...
                                X