Roman Civil War ToT PBEM playtest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Message to Julius Caesar":

O' Caesar! This time thy gifts are truly stunning in their bounty! Cities, Generals, Legions, Velites, Archers.....one scarcely knows where to begin! Well, perhaps here. Vercingtorix has a few suggestions for thee, Roman Dog:

1) Surrender thy few remaining Gaulish cities to their rightful owner.
    2) Pack up what little remains of thy armies and lead them south into Spain.
    3) There you may claim title to the Basque cities of Pallantia and Legio.
    4) Begin your retreat immediately and perhaps - just perhaps - the King of the Gauls will let you live.

Begone from my realm, son of slaves, and let not thy tent flap strike ye in the rear as you flee in ignominy!

"Message to Pompous the Windbag":

Bravo evildoer! Thou hast sunk to new depths of treachery, and have thereby gained temporary custody of Legio. But rest assured, the Gauls are now aware of this tactic and shall not be fooled twice. As for thy future, verminous hyena-spawn, simply cast thy fearful eyes to the North and East and there behold the fate which now befalls that impotent catamite, Julius the Misbegotten. Tremble in thy simpering sandals and know that the might of Gaul shall turn upon you in all it's fury once we have dispensed with your erstwhile ally!
    Attached Files
    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• A sale of all the libraries has yielded 80 gold.
      Attached Files
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Tech: I just tried to DL the scenario from your site (yet another thing lost when my pc died) and I got this message:

'The file you are attempting to download exceeds our file size limits. There is a 1MB file size limit for free accounts and a 5MB file size limit for paid accounts. If the file is under 5MB we suggest that you upgrade your account in the User Manager section when you login.'

Is it available elsewhere?
        http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

• I haven't got around to paying them for this year yet, Just another of the many things I'm behind on.
          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• I haven't got around to paying them for this year yet, Just another of the many things I'm behind on.
            Tell me about it.
            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

• Unless I can get hold of the scenario I'm going to have to sit this one out . I guess it's too big to post here?

Comment

• I'll try emailing it to you. How big is your mailbox?

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• Both zip files sent, and they didn't bounce back.

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• Crassus, I am sending home more of your soldiers in body-parchment. Your unprovoked attacks will lead to your ruin
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hippo Regius sacked.
                      Attached Files
                      Re-elect Bush!

Comment

• Happy Birthday MJ!
                        To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• thanks!
                          Re-elect Bush!

Comment

• Hot monkey bump.:P
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• bumpp
                              Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Slow Caesar says Sorry!
                                Attached Files

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                                X