• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's up?
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• Uh, that would be me. Here's what I did. I loaded the save game from Pompey, then minimized it and loaded lazy CPSL, played my turn over, did the Ctrl 'N' thing and saved. Is that right?
      Attached Files

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• no, it was civfan's turn, then mine, then you
        Re-elect Bush!

Comment

• OK, if I did it in the wrong order, did I do it right?

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• If you didn't conquer and cities, yes but it wouldn't matter. If you conquered a city you would have had to do this:

- Let's say a player start his turn, well, before doing everything else, it should select LazyCSPL bar and press 's'
            - LazyCiv will save all production queues of all cities with the exception of player civ.
            - The player play its turn as always.
            - Just before saving the file he should select LazyCSPL and press 'l'
            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

• ok if its my turn, which sav should i download?
              Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Actually it would be MJ's turn. After I moved the Gauls, neither St.Leo nor Fairline captured a city, so their turns don't cause a problem. MJ did, so he needs to replay the turn, and exactly recreate the results of the turn in which he captures Legio - using LazyCSPL this time (the test file doesn't replicate the turn exactly, so it's not valid). After that, Tecumseh, ANZAC, and CivFan proceed - also recreating their last turns. None have to use LazyCSPL UNLESS they captured enemy cities during their turns. After Civfan's turn, THEN the Gauls move and the game returns to normal.

I think that sums it up.
                To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Just checking in. I'll play/post my turn when I get back from work tonight.
                  Re-elect Bush!

Comment

• Attached Files
                    Re-elect Bush!

Comment

• It's deja vu all over again.
                      Attached Files

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• It's still safe to sail "Mare Nostrum"
                        Attached Files
                        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• ok
                          Attached Files
                          Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• OK, do I need to use this LazyCSPL when I take my turn?
                            http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

• if you don't capture any cities during your turn, then there is no need to use it. If you do capture a city, you must use it.
                              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by The ANZAC
                                .....If you do capture a city, you must use it.
                                In order to work, LazyCSPL {EDIT} can be used anytime after your turn begins, but it MUST be launched and "run" PRIOR to capturing an enemy city. (Click the LazyCSPL bar and type "s")
                                Last edited by Kull; June 17, 2003, 00:17.
                                To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Working...
                                X