Originally posted by JamesJKirk
Also, welcome aboard Kobra, I look forward to good relations between our great nations.
Also, welcome aboard Kobra, I look forward to good relations between our great nations.

Originally posted by germanos
This is to prevent double movement of a unit in one turn. For example: I give a unit( let's say a transport with Mfg.Goods
) to France (after I have sailed 11 squares), France moves the unit also 11 squares, and gives it back to me.
22 squares moved in one turn...
Obviously, we should agree that when receiving a unit via online trading, the receiving player should be required to let the unit rest as well.
This is to prevent double movement of a unit in one turn. For example: I give a unit( let's say a transport with Mfg.Goods
) to France (after I have sailed 11 squares), France moves the unit also 11 squares, and gives it back to me.
22 squares moved in one turn...Obviously, we should agree that when receiving a unit via online trading, the receiving player should be required to let the unit rest as well.

So the president "mysteriously" disappeared with no trace, and the VP takes over.
Comment