Comment

• Yes, you're rigth :ashamed:

Corrected.
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Conman is up

Not a bump, just a reminder
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Bump Connie!
          Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Guys Im currently in Bucharest, Romania for work.

Ill get this played but it may take me a few days.

Ill be here till the 6th of June.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Again sorry for the slight delay. Im using a public computer for Internet Acccess so its a bit awkward transferring all the files..

Please be patient, its only two weeks

Four trade units delivered to London, lots of trade arrows and lots of rubles

Attachment deleted because it was the wrong save :sigh:
              Last edited by conmcb25; May 26, 2004, 03:23.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• wrong save!

(you should move to october )
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos
                  wrong save!

(you should move to october )
                  I screwed that up AGAIN!

Ill check this out and repost. I DID play the Next turn about 12 hours ago so I do have it. Give me a few hours to correct this.

Comment

• sure

Relax

Comment

sure

Relax
                      No problem, its just a pain in the but because I have to play on one computer and then transfer the files, walk downstairs and post.

In between trying to work.

No worries, Im walking back upstairs right now.

Comment

• Ok this should be the correct file.

Sorry about the delay but the Romanians had me drinking Pelinca last night. Home brewed, very good but very potent (120 proof )
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Japan is running out of exports , anybody eager for arms...

The Department of Public Health is investigating what has caused exeptional fertility among our women since the beginning of this year, as a massive popolation boom appears to be only at the begining.

Japanese sailors watch flames all over Bucharest. It is roumored the Russian President is in town, but it is unclear if he is setting of bonfires while drunk, or if the local populace is challenging the incorporation of Rumania into the Russian Republic.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• DL'd will play and post ASAP.
                            Wizards sixth rule:
                            "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                            Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

It is roumored the Russian President is in town, but it is unclear if he is setting of bonfires while drunk,
                              It this one.

Pelinca is some pretty good stuff

Comment

• The war goes well in Spain, the attack on lisbon saw less loss than expected, and the attack of madrid went as expected. It looks as if Barcelona will be taken in December, solidifying French boarders and uniting the mainland with our North african colonies.

Apologies to Germany, I had problems downloading the civdip exchange of guadaloupe and did not want to hold up my sav post any longer, If you wish I can create a new file to send for your next turn.
                                Attached Files
                                Wizards sixth rule:
                                "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                                Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Working...
                                X