Imperialism 1870 v2.0 PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory!!!!

The British Empire settles its foot at the Middle East as the city of Kuwait fall to the Empire Armies. Non-secret project of Britain is to secure a route from their British isles to the most valious colony of the world: India.
    Attached Files
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• A offer to germany

(I tried to do in-game but your "AI" didn't let me)

I've dared to add another offer to the one we discuss If you dislike it, let me know and we'll sign the other one
      Attached Files

Comment

• The Glorius Armies of the Czar have liberated the peoples of Bucharest. It is our duty as the keepers of that one true religion: "Orthodoxy" to offer protection to our Orthodox Brethren in the balkans.

And before any of you say :"Cheat," it took me I beleive 7 cannons gone, 1 heavily damaged and three cossacks to take Bucharest.

I ask the French to NOT block passage to the Straits of Gibraltor in the future. The sea should be free for the use of all mankind
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• File and I almost forgot

No pop up messages at turn start this time
          Attached Files
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Don't forget to use the civdip file, germanos,

And empty our your pm box, yaroslav!
            Last edited by JamesJKirk; May 3, 2004, 21:07.

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
              I ask the French to NOT block passage to the Straits of Gibraltor in the future. The sea should be free for the use of all mankind
              Apologies to our british (and Russian)friends, the way will be cleared and the matter will be given more consideration in the future. Sadly the helmsman was busy talking to what he assured the other crew members was a mermaid* and did not stear north with the steamer.

* crew members report only seeing a herring which apparently flopped up on deck and made quite a show floundering around until finally dropping back into the sea. The helmsman was so smitten he tried to follow, and would have succeded had the captain not punched him in the face for stearing off course.

We try to run a tight ship
              Last edited by Zedd; May 4, 2004, 14:46.
              Wizards sixth rule:
              "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
              Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• Thanks Zedd

Comment

• After takeing a peek at the russian save I noticed that some french cannons were taking positions I did not specify. Further inspection shows that indeed those units were fortified in the last save. Also the "End of turn" light is flashing. So what did I do wrong?

BTW I hope those cannons didn't make any agressive moves against our nieghbors !? I recall a british frieght near paris where one cannon sits now, but the Forieghn minister sees no problems.
                  Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesJKirk
                    Don't forget to use the civdip file, germanos,

And empty our your pm box, yaroslav!
                    Sorry, I don't get messages when it get full.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zedd
                      After takeing a peek at the russian save I noticed that some french cannons were taking positions I did not specify. Further inspection shows that indeed those units were fortified in the last save. Also the "End of turn" light is flashing. So what did I do wrong?

BTW I hope those cannons didn't make any agressive moves against our nieghbors !? I recall a british frieght near paris where one cannon sits now, but the Forieghn minister sees no problems.
                      OK before the end of your turn, you need to have one unit, unfortified, that is still capable of movement.

Usually what I do is way back in my empire somewhere, I leave on Infantry unfortified, always.

So at the end of my turn, the infantry is flashing and capable of movement.

At that time you HAVE TO HIT CTRL_N

That cancells all movement for all units, so the AI will not move your units for you.

After the ctrl-n, the end of turn button will be flashing and you can save as normal.

Try that this turn and see if it works.

Comment

• Will do, but I thought if the End of Turn thingy was flashing it wasn't necessary.

Thanks for the advice, I allready have a unit in mind.
                        Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• Originally posted by Zedd
                          Will do, but I thought if the End of Turn thingy was flashing it wasn't necessary.
                          No No No, if you dont do this the AI takes all your units that didn't move including fortified ones and moves them all over!!!!!!

Originally posted by Zedd
                          Thanks for the advice, I allready have a unit in mind.
                          Your welsome, it took me a while to get the hang of it when I first started out

Comment

• Revolutionary changes announced

Following a popular revolt that started in Sendai last month, the Tenno has agreed to changes in the constitution. When popular satisfaction dropped, and the traditional 'We Love the Tenno' celebrations that had brought wealth to all Japanese people throughout the Kingdom since the dawn of times were abandend, it became clear that sustained prosperity needed economic reforms. These reformes needed increased political participation by the japanese, and a new constitution that reduced the absolute power held by the Tenno.

Japan is now a constitutional Monarchy, where the Tenno remains the head of State, but where the population will elect the executive and legislative Power.
                            Elections will be held later this month, and a new Government will be installed shortly thereafter.

Japanese ships are sailing through the Straits of Malakka, congestion feared. Captain reports the strait remains open, as he is currently anchored in theAtjeh bend.
                            Attached Files
                            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by yaroslav

Sorry, I don't get messages when it get full.
                              I got two messages after posting here.... Sorry for doubting about old good 'poly

Comment

• French troops capture another tribal city.
                                First Franco-German trade route established, Minerals Delivered to Frankfort.

Foreign minister reports an enthusiastic relationship with our German allies, and a deteriorating relationship with Manuel Rossa of the Independents. They have become very "uncooperative".

Se-la-vi
                                Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

Working...
                                X