No announcement yet.

Imperialism 1870 v2.0 PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the save from the click happy frenchman.
    Attached Files
    Wizards sixth rule:
    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• Germany is up
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Was that a bump already?

Following food riots and famine in Vienna, Berlin, Prague and Frankfurt, the German Federation was declared by the Reichstag, which quickly confirmed von Hoetzendorff as the Chancellor. As per his earlier agreement, Kaiser Wilhelm has abdicated in favor of the new Republic. The Chancellory issued a statement saying the new form of government should provide a stable foundation for Germany, and give new opportunities for economic growth and scientific progress. Chancellor von Hoetzendorff sent telegrams to the leaders of the other Great Powers which were also released to the public. They stated that Germany thanks the great states which made the change in government possible and put forth the hope that the world's republics could work together in the interests of the civilized peoples of the globe.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry, people! Somehow I was npt subscribed to this thread...will play ASAP!
          Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• The German and British ships outside Boston must withdraw at once. Them blocking the port cost me one months worth of trade as no merchant ship was allowed out of its very own harbour. Trade with other nations is good for everyone, but this is just unacceptabe.

And might we ask that Warships are not used in merchant service? The Coast guard could confirm that Britsh warships was indeed one mile (one square) off Boston. In the future the Coast Guard can not promise to be so lenient if warships are ever to come close to any American cities. That was an invitation to everyone.

In other news, the vice-pres was sworn in as president head of state.
            Attached Files
            Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• The German ambassador to the United States formally apologizes on behalf of his government. The captain of the ship in question will receive harsh Reich punishment upon his return to Germany.

Comment

• Guys lets just all make a point to keep the sea lanes open.

It will just make this a whole heck of a lot more amicable
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Certainly, as a matter of fact, Germany announces the opening of the Kiel Canal to all nations wishing a slightly quicker route to Baltic Ports (even though we're sure you'd all do it anyway ).

Comment

• The Honduras incident forces the Queen to give up power to the Parlament!

The honduras incident, where Mexicans and its south american allied are trying to attack Honduras (the british govt. expect to lose one corps of intanfry next month) forced the Queen to give yet more power to the goverment and, thus, enter into a democratic goverment (Republic)

Britain has promised to retaliate all these power-hungry southamerican natios. The siege of Caracas has started.

On the other hand, Britain agrees wholeheartly with the open seas policy and promises to not use again powerful units as trades. Britain also apologizes with America.
                    Attached Files
                    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Oh my gosh, its my turn again

Comment

• A beatiful map is alway a good thing to see
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Noticiable are the extending red in the Middle East and the Japanese Manila

Comment

• Moscow gold to London nets LOTS of rubbles. and LOTS of trade arrows

Sealanes appear clear

No pop up announcements at the beginning of the turn
                            Attached Files

Comment

• could russia play and post the september turn
                              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos
                                could russia play and post the september turn
                                Aw crap

I uploaded the wrong one.

Its played

Gimme a few minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X