Imperialism 1870 v2.0 PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK now an official bump for Germanos
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• ditto
        Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• The Puter is dead, long live the Puter

I'll need a few more days to transfer files from my old one to my new PC.

Bear with me or skip me.
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• If it's just a few days, I have no problem waiting

I have some empathy, having lost the same hard drive a number of times

Comment

• Re: The Puter is dead, long live the Puter

Originally posted by germanos
              I'll need a few more days to transfer files from my old one to my new PC.

Bear with me or skip me.
              We can wait a few days.

Thanks for filling us in on the problem.

Comment

• Civ-files transfered

Save opened

Will post within 24 hours
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I think I am up, but there is no playing time in my near future. Perhaps one of you could play this turn and try to find a replacement for the ones after that. I will return ASAP but that may be 6-8 weeks time at best.
                    Wizards sixth rule:
                    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• Ok somebody needs to play the Zedd turn

Comment

• Japan breaks isolation

Ministry of Science and Education
                        Economic progress in Japan by a technological breakthrough. This tech is for offer to any nation wishing to swap it for a tech of its own.

Ministry of Commerce
                        Japan reports that the straits of Messina are currently blocked. A Japanese Yacht travelling through the straits reports an American warship of the coast of Africa. Both vessels now block east-west traffic south of Messina. Japan apoligizes for this unintended disruption of the mediterranian sealanes.

Elsewhere, traders reach the British Indies. Calcutta brings good profits, Madras will find Japanese goods on its markets in Februari.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
                        Through the words of the Japanese Government, the Japanese Tenno expresses his conceirn over the American adoption of the Monroe Doctrine, which stipulates American Dominance in all of the America's, while at the same time the USA expands well beyond that sphere, most notably in the Mediterranean and the Pacific.

While the Med is of no conceirn of Japan, let it be known that if the USA claims the America's for its own, Japan will not tolerate any expansion westwards by the USA.
                        The Hawaiian Islands can by no means be claimed a part of the Americas, let alone any territory elsewhere in the Pacific.

Assuming American actions speak more clearly their intentions then their tongue, Japan will watch and see what this so called Monroe Doctrine entailes. So far, we have little faith the USA will live up to its self-proclaimed isolation.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I'll do Zedd's turn here too, we had a trade deal in the works that I posted my last turn. I'm not doing anything malicious by playing all these people's turns, I promise

Comment

• Guadaloupe Transferred to German Administration

Quality German Goods Reach the Shores of Japan, French Guiana. Profits Invested in Scandinavian Schools.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• And a little trade deal for Japan
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Who was playing the US?

What is the status of this game???????

Comment

Working...
                                X