No announcement yet.

Imperialism 1870 v2.0 PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe MSN has been automatically coming on when my brother starts his computer or something, because I never have it on.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Well your brother didn't want to talk either then
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• He probably wondered who the hell this 'Darius' character was.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• I've tried to contact you as well. And I even tried to call you by your real name. Ah well. Are you back now?
          Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kobra
            I've tried to contact you as well. And I even tried to call you by your real name. Ah well. Are you back now?
            He maybe back but that doesn't mean we are going to accept him back into the community
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• No I don't want back in, and the 'community' is breathing its last breaths anyway. I just poke through the forums once every few months.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
                No I don't want back in, and the 'community' is breathing its last breaths anyway.
                I respectfully disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kobra

I respectfully disagree.
                  Eivind just look at the activity here compared to a year ago, compare it to two years ago.

I agree there is a pretty strong community at CDG but the CIV 2 PBEM world is all but dead at Apoly.

Comment

• I'm very well aware of the Apolyton and Civfan situation. I've witnessed this with my very own eyes. But CDG is going strong.

Comment

• R.I.P. ?

Comment

• I guess so

It's been intolarably slow from the start AFAIK
                        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• I believe this is my last attempt at a Civ2 PBEM at Apoly.

Comment

• Well I think in this case, it's just waiting for Kobra, though we are short a couple players too. Are there enough players between the two games here to start a new one at CDG?

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesJKirk
                              Well I think in this case, it's just waiting for Kobra, though we are short a couple players too. Are there enough players between the two games here to start a new one at CDG?
                              Count me in if you start one.

Comment

• Not me.
                                "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                                X