No announcement yet.

Imperialism 1870 v2.0 PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobra is the US, according to what I heard him say on CDG he's moving (or something) and waiting to get his internet setup.

Comment

• Thats right.

With Darius boycotting us we should do a new thread and put the correct players in the first post.

If I get a chance, Ill do that.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
        Thats right.

With Darius boycotting us we should do a new thread and put the correct players in the first post.

If I get a chance, Ill do that.
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by Kobra
          btw, if someone play for me, I will not tolerate any further European imperialism in America. And those war ships are headed for a Middle Eastern city. Preferably an island.

Adios guys!
          The same as last time I left, please

I have a computer now, but broadband won't be installed before the 10th of September I'm afraid. So please sub for me in the mean time
          Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Does anyone want to play for Kobra???????
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• You're his ally, you can go ahead if you want

Comment

• Im not sure the ally part is correct but here is the turn anyway

Comment

• I forgot the file.

Lots of Trade delivered to Europe. One trade between New York and London netted a LOT of $
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Thank you, con!
                    Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kobra
                      Thank you, con!
                      Your welcome, I didn't know where all the trades were going so I tried to get you max $ up front and when I couldn't do that I went for max trade arrows in the long haul.

You got a LOT of cash last turn and you are rushing a LOT of city improvements

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                        I don't recall 'boycotting' anything... I just left my games after the drama at CDG.

Do you need the first post edited?
                        Last edited by Darius871; August 28, 2004, 03:50.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871

I don't recall 'boycotting' anything... I just left my games after the drama at CDG.

Do you need the first post edited?
                          That would be nice.

Whatever you want to call it, disappearing without saying anything and not responding to AIM or MSN inquiries is certainly something

Comment

• And just to be clear here you may have said something to some one but you didn't say anything to me. Not that Im important or anything but I kept bugging you to play somewhere at CDG and Pablo said you left. Im like ya so what he left a game, and Pablo said no YOU LEFT period. I was a tad surprised.

Anyway, whatever if you could update the first post that would be nice.

Thanks

Comment

• Fixed.

Anyway don't think I snubbed you on AIM and MSN; I haven't even had them on since I left.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
                                Fixed.

Anyway don't think I snubbed you on AIM and MSN; I haven't even had them on since I left.
                                Hmmm, there must be a ANOTHER Darius on AIM or MSN then.

I tried to chat you up about 5 or 6 times over about a month period after you left.

Comment

Working...
                                X