Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le Mensuel Nouvelle

Barcelona flies the Tri-color...
    &nbsp At the onset of the month of December Manuel Rossa seems to find the cristmas spirit and begins to request a cease fire. Our nobal Senate decides to continue the Barcelona campaign and the cannons move forward. Barcelona was successfully taken, although casualty estimates were exceeded as the travel from Madrid took a greater toll on soldiers than expected. Shortly afterward Manuel Rossa again contacted the Senate and although the Prime Minister urged the Senate to continue the effort, a Peace treaty was signed.

Fez comes under scrutiny...
    &nbsp The oriental city of Fez has been identified as the source of the Oriental attacks on Oran. Forces in the African continent are massing and General Furieux Chien Has promised a victory soon.

Guadaloupe looks for leadership...
    &nbsp The city of Guaddaloupe is supposed to transfer to German power soon but burecratic paper work has held the transfer. The Prime minister states, "The situation can only be attributed to the lack of accountability in our own government and I will work toward mending those weaknesses in the coming weeks."
    A diplomatic envoy to Germany is scheduled to depart tomorrow with the final paperwork.
    Attached Files
    Wizards sixth rule:
    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• Trade headed for British Chile and Australian rounds the Great Horn of South America
      Attached Files

Comment

• And the civdip file for France:
        Attached Files

Comment

• con, were you going to play the US turn for Kobra?

Comment

• I'll play it myself! I'm back you see
            Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Pres Ulysses S. Eivind ratifies the Monroe Doctrine!

United States herby informs the powers of the Old World that the American continents are no longer open to European colonization, and that any effort to extend European political influence into the New World will be considered by the United States "as dangerous to our peace and safety." The United States would not interfere in European wars or internal affairs, and expects Europe to stay out of American affairs.

So, European colonization in American spheres of interests ends here and now!
              Attached Files
              Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• OK who is Great Britian again?

They are up
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• First of all, sorry for the delay. My work is getting a lot more of time than I ever though.

Second, thanks Jim for remembering me that's my turn.

Third of all, about Monroe doctrine: It's coming to late! I've besieged Caracas with arties and now it's too long to say to my army that we should get back to our initial positions without any prize! We'll no expand further in America after conquering Caracas and showing Venezuela a lesson she'll never forget.

We don't object any US avance into Mexico and the north of South America, but we want Brasil, Argentina and Peru to remain tree objetives to trade with
                  Attached Files
                  Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• No problem Yaro, I have been swamped as well lately.

RL can really suck sometimes
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Thanks, Steve

(I'm working for an American, Chicago-Based [I believe] big company, so I'm starting to learn that 50-hours-per-week are a common thing...)
                      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Join the club my friend

Is it my turn? Ill have to check.

I need to cut the grass soon

Comment

• It is your turn, fyi

Comment

• Crap!!!!

I wish you would have bumped me, I forgot all about this one

Not much to report

Comment

• The file and a note from the start of th new turn:

Americans and Independants are now at war.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Germanos is next, not a bump just a reminder, because I dont know about you guys but when these things dont move along, I lose track!. Just like I did on the last turn

Comment

Working...
                                X