Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so maybe Mr Lin will be playing this friday - what will we do about the English now that Dacole has dropped?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
      I will talk with Beta 1st see if he reinstalls the game - because if not no point only me doing it or?

Shame on you Dutch - your loss dimished our chances even further
      Please do it anyway. It's interesting to see if it works for you if you do not. Not to mention that it's always better if only 1 or 2 people have to re-join then if 3 or more have to re-join.

Regarding England, we need a sub. I'm searching, but I'm not having any succes so far
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I am sorry I had to drop guys but it was nessecary
        A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• hi fellas.

really sorry to hear about your grandmother dac
          dont worry too much about playing slowly, being effective in diplogames takes some time getting used to. story posting is very important though, try to post just a few lines each week, if only just a summary.
          hope that you'll come back later when things are a little less hectic.

and on a more cheerful note, if anyone's going on a vacation anytime soon, Bali is hereby highly recommended I havent read the story thread yet, I'm very curious to what has happened in my absence...
          Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Originally posted by deity
            Please don't tell ozzy ....
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP

We all know that Ozzy will know one day

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy

We all know that Ozzy will know one day
                OK, I better come clean

At the start of the last session I PASSWORDED my civ - as real simple one "DP".

When we had to do a reload it didn't recognise my password nor would it accept a nil password - sound familiar?

This was all through the lobby with Cyber hosting.

Amazingly I was able to open the same save with a nil password using Direct IP so I hosted it. The password is now gone I believe.
                "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• ok my grandmother has passed quietly this morning at 4:40 AM est. Possibly depending on how I feel I may be able to come back as early as next Friday. Will be going home this weekend obviously and possibly next to be with my parents not sure. If a sub has not been found though I do have some responsibility to you all as well.
                  A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• My condoleances, Daniel.
                    I wish you and your family strength for the coming days.

Don't feel responsible for our group now you have more important responsiblities / worries! Thanks for thinking about us during these days!

We'll see what we can do next friday(s).
                    You'll be sub-priority #1

Comment

• Sorry about your grandmother Daniel.

Originally posted by deity

OK, I better come clean

At the start of the last session I PASSWORDED my civ - as real simple one "DP".

When we had to do a reload it didn't recognise my password nor would it accept a nil password - sound familiar?

This was all through the lobby with Cyber hosting.

Amazingly I was able to open the same save with a nil password using Direct IP so I hosted it. The password is now gone I believe.
                      NO PASSWORDS!!!!!
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• For the record, I'm going to the 'the' table tomorrow.
                        If people want to be 'high in the charts' they'd better post a story before I've started! (yes, that includes me )

Comment

• Date calculator. Most of the United States begins Daylight Saving Time at 2:00 a.m. on the second Sunday in March and reverts to standard time on the first Sunday in November. In the U.S., each time zone switches at a different time. In the European Union, Summer Time begins and ends at 1:00 a.m. Universal Time (Greenwich Mean Time). It begins the last Sunday in March and ends the last Sunday in October. In the EU, all time zones change at the same moment.

We are approaching a time change from Daylight Savings to regular time, so it might be time to discuss when we all show up.

Nols

Comment

• CS have you fixed the no move thing for the save for tomorrow's session AD570?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                              CS have you fixed the no move thing for the save for tomorrow's session AD570?
                              There was no need for that, I just saved the last session after I broke my connection, so that I was the last one in the game.

If I host next time, everything will be fine.
                              Someone else who's done the same can host as well.

@Nolan: when's daylight saving starting in the states?

Comment

• Historic, present and future dates for daylight saving time and clock changes. Time changes between years 2023 and 2027 in USA – Georgia – Atlanta are shown here.

For me it is on Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 1:00:00 AM

Comment

Working...
                                X