• Show
Clear All

• We playing in the lobby or Ip?

Comment

• Lobby.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• m should i rejoin?i hoepo soem1 reads this when do i get back in?
        I do not know how World War III will be fought, but i do know that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• um i went ot rejoin (and no1 told em to seems u guys went wihtotu me)and it froze....yeah..what em do?
          I do not know how World War III will be fought, but i do know that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• Please don't tell ozzy ....
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• A much better session, tx CS for making it work

Comment

• Originally posted by deity
                Please don't tell ozzy ....
                Depends.........

Comment

• going to have to bow out completly

Ok I have not been able to keep up with this thread but I am going to have to bow out completly. As I found out when I got home (don't get me started on why I didn't know before) my grandmother is dieing. She has stopped eating and they have put her on morphine. It is only a matter of time now, and it is likly that time will be measured in weeks but nothing is sure. As such I will be coming home every weekend so I am not going to be available to play this even at the low level I have been doing.

I will post for a replacement right now but wanted to let you all know. Sorry to have to bow out but likly my replacement will be more to your likeing anyway.
                  A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• I wish you strength for you and your family.

Unfortunately you have to bow out I think that's a pitty, what you say is not true! You're a part of the group! And not 'not to our likeing'!

Comment

• Sorry Dan,

I wish you and your family the best and to get through this with God's grace and strength.

You ARE part of the team... I'm sure you will be missed.
                      Nolan

Comment

• Toni, Beta, can you guys please do a total-reinstall of civ4 and civ4 BtS? Maybe that'll fix the OOSing.

Comment

• hey guys. Remwber when i said im gona miss friday?well i MAY not miss this friday. I MAY miss it all togehter, ro play a part, or all of it...ill have u filled in by thursday at the latest(bbut please have a sub ready just in case)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Lincoln
                            hey guys. Remwber when i said im gona miss friday?well i MAY not miss this friday. I MAY miss it all togehter, ro play a part, or all of it...ill have u filled in by thursday at the latest(bbut please have a sub ready just in case)
                            It's your responsibility to find a sub first
                            But we'll look for one as well!

Comment

• I know I don't play as fast as you would all like and that I don't post stores as often as you would like that was all my post was about. Hopefully I will be able to play all the way through the next one I think I have only done that once so far...(sigh).
                              A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• I will talk with Beta 1st see if he reinstalls the game - because if not no point only me doing it or?

Shame on you Dutch - your loss dimished our chances even further

Comment

Working...
                                X