Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a wedding to go to straight after the session so may not be able to go much over time...
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• And all OOS'ers, please re-install a CS suggests.
      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• sorry to hear about your grandmother dac
        Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Hey guys, ive reviewed my schedule, and here is how it will work out (abesnt=not there for it and need sub -playing= present for entire game)
          This session=abesnt
          Oct 26Next session = abesnt
          Nov. 2= playing
          Nov 9=playing
          Nov. 16= playing
          Nov 23= possibly abesnt
          And (if they come to exist) i will be able to play MOST December sessions.

and guys im really sorry for all the sessions im missing-u literly picked the wosrt tiem of year, hour, and day for me, but if we make anotehr HOTW in like spring or summber ill be tehre every single game
          I do not know how World War III will be fought, but i do know that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• Oh and Lz-Im not sure by what i have read if you will be able to sub for any1 today- but im hoping you could sub for me and guys- im sorry i cant find a privite sub i really dont knowe any1 who could execpt for Lz of cu=ourse-Peave-ill try to check in ltr but no promises
            I do not know how World War III will be fought, but i do know that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• Almost game time

Comment

• so do you guys kknow whos subbing for me?

Comment

• well looks like currently no one Mr Lin

Comment

• I have found no subs. I hope that Deity Dude or Ozzy may be online and want to sub, but no guarantees.
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• THANK YOU ALL AGAIN

Comment

• Well I want to say thanks Nolan for keeping me company via the yim call thing (So much fun) while I was going through this 3 game process reinstallation ordeal.

To the rest of my loyal diplo friends - my online family and bestmen (Deity, CS, Frank, Beta, Lord Asmo, Arv and last but not least my old friend Marcus) THANKS AGAIN.
                        Last edited by Toni; October 20, 2007, 12:35.

Comment

• Practicising your wedding speech?

Comment

• @ CS

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                              @ CS
                              Ok, I just said the obvious thing........... I deserved that tab on my shoulder

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                                Well I want to say thanks Nolan for keeping me company via the yim call thing (So much fun) while I was going through this 3 game process reinstallation ordeal.

To the rest of my loyal diplo friends - my online family and bestmen (Deity, CS, Frank, Beta, Lord Asmo, Arv and last but not least my old friend Marcus) THANKS AGAIN.
                                he he

Did you hear about our ingame 'comments' about your upcoming wedding

I went to a family wedding yesterday and it wa great!

Keep speeches short!

The longest speech was by the Dutch arm of the family...
                                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                                X