Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The HOTW VII - Setup Thread II (or the entrance of new mods)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moker says he can sub for the Vikings, and has a friend who is interested in subbing too.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Great to know that we got subs for Friday. Again who will we be missing then?

Comment

• *checks in, and mumbles about needing to squeeze some time in somehow for some story posts before the session*

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
          Great to know that we got subs for Friday. Again who will we be missing then?
          LzPrst will be missing for about an hour perhaps.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Maybe we should have a weekly 'story of the week' poll to encourage the story writing a little bit more.

Comment

• yeah. award one victory point for it.
              But I dont think we need to worry about the storytelling too much. Once contact starts picking up things will get crazy. Remember how fast things picked up during the first Indo-American war of HOTW5? Hell, that conflict alone outposted all previous posts. It is wars that make for interesting stories

ALSO. Ozzy. I need Moker's MSN\YIM\AIM. I have orders to dispense. Asap. There's a chain of command in viking society you know. It's a big chain that I beat my subjects with till they do as I say.
              Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• note to myself: never sub for LzPrst, it's too complicated.

Comment

• It's not complicated... just extremely painful
                  Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                  "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Originally posted by LzPrst
                    yeah. award one victory point for it.
                    But I dont think we need to worry about the storytelling too much. Once contact starts picking up things will get crazy. Remember how fast things picked up during the first Indo-American war of HOTW5? Hell, that conflict alone outposted all previous posts. It is wars that make for interesting stories

ALSO. Ozzy. I need Moker's MSN\YIM\AIM. I have orders to dispense. Asap. There's a chain of command in viking society you know. It's a big chain that I beat my subjects with till they do as I say.
                    Moker's Yahoo is Moker21

Btw, Glohthia gave me instructions in a text file to pass along to whoever we find to sub Rome. He couldn't get in touch with Thrak.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• maybe Moker's can take over Rome ones LZ is back?

Comment

• Seeing as I still can't play at all for 2 more weeks its probably best if Rome is left as a rotating sub until you find a permanent player.

Or more likely a rotating punch bag, from what I hear.

Stealing its copper and then 2v1ing it? Nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Thrak
                          Seeing as I still can't play at all for 2 more weeks its probably best if Rome is left as a rotating sub until you find a permanent player.

Trev started Rome and he'll be right annoyed at this

He said he could play Rome every 4th week.. LOL

Watch out guys...
                          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by Thrak
                            Seeing as I still can't play at all for 2 more weeks its probably best if Rome is left as a rotating sub until you find a permanent player.

Stealing Rome's copper? hah. You built a city like 20 squares away from your capitol that overlapped with my capitol! I think I'd have more claim to that copper than anyone.

Comment

• The filthy Bulgarians stole Romes copper first, despite being warned twice and having a copper site of thier own next to thier capital.

Those two cities were just bargaining chips to get my rightful copper site back :P

Comment

• Well the plan worked beautifully.

Comment

Working...
                                X