Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The HOTW VII - Setup Thread II (or the entrance of new mods)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why would anyone want to have belgium? gah!

besides. I'll show you why there are so few people in such a large space.
    Attached Files
    Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Belgium is a tried and tested method of invading France. That's why people would want Belgium.
      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Yea, but who would want France?
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Submissive slaves who don't speak English?
          Or perhaps it for the easy win where you don't really have to do much.
          Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
          "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• MMC would u plz tell us your pc specs and internet con.

U being the most often player that losses connection in the game makes me feel a bit concern.

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC
              Submissive slaves who don't speak English?
              Colonel_Treize can 'get behind' that one in any country, in a manner of speaking.
              "When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill

Comment

• aye! MMC we want specs! we want specs!

also in the totally irrelevant LastPost news. I played a mp ffa quick blazing yesterday with Korea. OMG! protective trait in MP! that stuff really kicks gluteus! fended off, then beat the crap out of rome and their prats. then teched past my inferior neighbours and crushed them all underfoot my mighty national army. You really rack up upgrades for those units. a few longbowmen with 2-3 first strike upgrades and/or vs melee/archery units. holy moly. wtfroxxorzpwfnn00bs!!

playing Japan... I've got to try that. units with more upgrades than greek gods. hehe. hehe. heheheheehHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!! Die puny weaklings! Tokugawa will conquer the world!

ahem. sorry. megalomania is a bad habit of mine.

anyway. looking forward to friday, hope my parents get tired early. I'll ask fransiski to take over.

Comment

• I'm busy on a marathon immortal terra 14-player game right now (Not MP but SP)
                  I have an army with a lot of 3rd grade city raider upgrades, that's really some cool stuff 8)
                  I'm about to launch my spaceship in 16 turns and win the game. My first immortal win 8)

Too bad though since my army is ready to vassalage some nations as well, or totally whipe them out. Maybe I should hold my SS production and start some warmongering
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                    So how sure are we that when ppl alt tab this doesn't cause problems. In my own experience in previous games this caused ppl while alt tabbed to be waited on to connect back to the game.
                    Ok, if I'm in charge then I'm going to decide everyone must use the windowed version of the game. Then you don't have to alt+tab, you'll be able to communicate outside the game easier, and hopefully the game will run smoother with less distractions.

So go to advanced > options and then select windowed version.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• As u command

Comment

• I obeyed our leader before he commanded already

Comment

• Also can everybody make it at 10:30 on friday, then all can restart their pc's and go into the windowed version of the game

For any further connection problem issues we will follow our great consular Ozzy.

Comment

• I cant use windowed mode. just doesnt work for me. there is something wrong with distances and such.

and iirc it makes things slower, and thats the last thing we need.

Comment

• Also please minimize the workload on your PC before game time. Close all programs not needed, I’ve heard ppl even downloading staff while playing come on now.

The game will run smooth if everyone of us invests some effort into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LzPrst
                                I cant use windowed mode. just doesnt work for me. there is something wrong with distances and such.

and iirc it makes things slower, and thats the last thing we need.
                                You're most probably using another in-game resolution then your desktop resolution. Change your resolution in the warlords.ini file.

Comment

Working...
                                X