Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The HOTW VII - Setup Thread II (or the entrance of new mods)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prussia where are you, everybody is here already

Comment

• Just waiting on Prussia, MMC, and Thrak. Get online folks! AIM me, LazerKP.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I see prussia online, but looks like he dont want to play with us...
        Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Oz-zy! Oz-zy! Oi! Oi! Oi!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• We need to find a permanent replacement for Prussia. The Vikings have been kind to the Carthagians, and I will be kind to them if any player wishes to take them over. But as it was the AI running the last part of the session. I saw no choice but to put down a city on the canal. My settler stands ready there. Carthage cannot leave their home, where they dont have room for any more cities. Either a replacement is found. Or Carthage will remain locked in and insignificant. If Prussia cant bother to play or even state that he is unavailable, we need to replace him. Let's ask around.

Comment

• Kuno had someone to take over I believe. But yea, Prussia is out.

Comment

• Ozzy, maybe you can try to contact The Capo one last time and ask if he wants to take over Carthage, now or in the near future.
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• tell anyone that would take over for carthage that I'll be very nice to them. In fact I'll offer them protection... in return for certain services and such.

Comment

• Great session yesterday guys

Comment

• Egypt will have more than "party" as diplomacy begins... Don't forget to send in your network logs.

Enable logging before you start the game! This can be done by opening the ini file in

C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Warlords

scan the list of options and enable logging by changing from a zero to a 1. Carefully replace the zero retaining the spacing. save and start the game. You will later find logs in this same area for reporting bugs and connection problems. Network logs for the problem game are required if you have connection issues.
                      Last edited by condor223; September 9, 2006, 16:16.

Comment

• Where do you want to have to logs?
                        I have logged everything. I have a savegame of every turn as well btw.

Comment

• 1st session: 72 turns, from 4000 BC till 2935 BC
                          2nd session: 59 turns, from 2935 BC till 2050 BC

Comment

• lets break the record of 72 turns from 1st session in session 3

Comment

• It seems like the first attempts to start the game always fails. The 2nd or 3rd attempts work. Perhaps we must restart faster next time if it seems like the game freezes. And of course all reboot quicker if there are problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                                1st session: 72 turns, from 4000 BC till 2935 BC
                                2nd session: 59 turns, from 2935 BC till 2050 BC
                                With all the trials and tribulations we have getting these games started and everyone connected, always keep in mind that even with that we get MUCH more game played than a PBEM or Pitboss game.

Comment

Working...
                                X