Ted Striker: Confessions of a True Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Striker: Confessions of a True Player

I know I talk alot of smack on here, but in real life I'm really a nice guy. I don't usually talk about my personal life but tonight I don't know why but I just needed an outlet.

I have a big head at times, I work out and take care of my looks and sometimes look and act like a player but I'm really a nice guy that treats the ladies with the utmost respect and it never really is about "hitting it," even though it's just fun to talk about that. I open doors, I've never cheated on anyone, I am usually patient and understanding and let's face it the ladies do really love me for it. Cause I really am that cool. But I deserve it because I've worked hard to get where I am in life.

Well tonight I chased away the most wonderful woman I have ever known in my life. She was so sweet, kind, and understanding. My parents loved her. My friends loved her. Her friends and parents loved me. We always had a great time together. Always. It was a perfect situation.

Until Ted ****ed it all up.

I misunderstood something she said and blew up at her. Then to be even more of a dumbass I wrote her a stupid letter trying to be honest about my feelings but that made it worse. I should have tried to understand where she was coming from but instead I just jumped to conclusions and acted like an ass. Later I found I that I just misunderstood her. What a complete dumbass.

I am a complete jerk. I took for granted the most amazing person I've ever had the privilege to ever meet.

You guys would have loved her. She was so beautiful and warm and just lit up the room everywhere she went. Everyone loved her. She could walk on water. She was the girl that everybody wants and I had her and I just blew it.

I took her for granted, and had to be a moron. I lost my cool instead of talking through the situation. I had such a big head that I thought I was the Man but look where it got me. Nowhere.

I've sent flowers. I've left messages profusley apologizing and asking for forgiveness. I said all I can to say. Anymore and I will chase her into the Pacific Ocean. I'm sorry but it's not going to be enough. The damage is done. I screwed it up.

So for all you players in training, don't follow my example. Don't get such a big head that you think you are so awesome that you deserve to be put on some kind of pedastal.

Just remember:

1) be kind
    2) be patient
    3) be understanding
    4) never lose your temper. ever
    5) don't take someone for granted

Ted Striker, banned from the Players Club
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Really sorry to hear about this Ted.

But there's still a very good chance she'll accept your apology. We all make mistakes...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He's not a playa.. he's a gentleman who made a mistake

Oh Ted.. condolences

but it's not RIP. If you really had something, keep faith for this wonderful woman and stay strong. Best o' luck, bro

Comment

Aww, don't worry Ted. I'm sure you will get her back. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this little tiff turned to be a blessing in disquise. Don't worry, you will hit it again, and you will hit it hard.
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks so much guys. I hope it works out but I've been such an idiot. Just a complete moron. Life is too short to go through it taking it for granted. I was given a wonderful gift to be able to even spend time with this girl and I blew it. Because I wanted to act like a child.

I can't believe what I did. Of all the mistakes in my life this is probably one of the worst if not THE worst ever.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement.

I hope she will find it in her heart to forgive me.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
            Don't worry, you will hit it again, and you will hit it hard.

Comment

Ted: This weekend I had a great woman spend a couple days with me. We have known each other for a while but this weekend we really seemed to connect in a way I haven't seen in my life. After she left she went back home and tried to call me when she got there but my cell was messed up and she couldnt get through. Well, I thought she had blew me off because she said she would call because she wanted to tell me something important. The next day I called her for the third time after I had been on the phone with a someone and had a huge argument with them. When I rang the phone was busy and it remained busy for the next 15 minutes. When I finally got through she didnt answer and I left a not so understanding message on her machine. She called late that night crying cause she was hurt. She explained what happened and I felt about an inch tall. For all the times I was that sweet caring and understanding guy, that one time i blew up and lost my temper. I had done something that I had just swore a day earlier never to do. That was to hurt her. Long ago I would have made an excuse or tried to make myself look not so guility, instead I accepted all blame and asked for her forgiveness. I did something that I had never done before. I basically laid myself open before another person and put in practice what Rebecca had taught me, Humility. She forgave me and things are back to the way that they were. I guess what I'm saying is that if this woman is worth it as you say, then there is no sense in letting pride get in the way of telling her that you ****ed up and that you are sorry. Let her know how you feel about hurting her. She can either accept that and want to go back or she won't.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Thanks so much Spray

I am trying the thing you say

You are right in that I need to put my stupid pride aside

I hope she is even listening to my messages. I'm afraid that she might even be erasing them.

I've told her what a moron I have been. Just a complete idiot. I need to let her know that I really am sorry for hurting her for not being understanding. I just hope she hears it.

My pride blew this whole thing.

Good lesson Sprayber. Humility.

That and don't be a dumbass like me.

I am glad that your situation is working out. I hope mine does too but I've screwed it up so bad. I hope that this isn't a lesson relationship because I really do like her so much.

Comment

Well tonight I chased away the most wonderful woman I have ever known in my life. She was so sweet, kind, and understanding. My parents loved her. My friends loved her. Her friends and parents loved me. We always had a great time together. Always. It was a perfect situation.
                  Hey Ted, I know what you feel. I think I just lost a wonderful woman. She broke up with me because I pushed too hard, and now I don't get to see her at all.

So don't think you're the only one.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You can only say your sorry and hope she believes in your sincerity. It may take her a little time, but if she really liked you then she will be willing to listen to you. I hope things works out cause I know how it is to loose someone in those situations. I realized in the way I reacted just how much I cared for this girl and to be honest some of that reaction was based on a little fear of those feelings. After we had talked about it, things were actually a little stronger. It cost me four hours on the road and some very tense moments but was worth it.
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

some of that reaction was based on a little fear of those feelings.
                      My entire reaction was based off of fear

Comment

Hope things work out for you, Ted. Good luck.

If things don't work out, though, feel free to hop a flight over to Japan. I got more honies than I can handle and would love to have you take a couple off my hands; it ain't no fun if my homies can't have none.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

thanks player

Comment

It'll be fine Drekster. Just have some patience.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Patience is definitly needed when dealing with women. Just tell her about those fears. Perhaps she will understand and more importantly help you get over them.

Comment

Working...
                              X