X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I CAN BELIEVABLER

Sky is blue now?

Where are the sky?

I'D BENCH YOUR ***** ASS IF I HAD ANY OTHER PLAYERS WITH TWO LEGS AND A PENIS.

Look at the fcuking picture.

Comment

• I've got zero movies for download on my PS3.

Tell me, how many HD movies does the PS3 store have? I see zero so I'm asking the clear expert here.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• That's because it's like 1 PM in Canada, it launches in the evening and Americans get it first..the screenshot doesn't lie...maybe you've smoked a little bit too much of the gateway grass and you're moving onto the real thing. I had that happen to one girlfriend she was using MAH MONEY WITH THE CAR SPEEDING THROUGH THOSE PHOTO TICKET CAMERAS AND I GOT $500 IN ****ING PHOTO LICENSE PLATE TRAFFIC TICKETS BEFORE I REALIZED WAIT A MINUTE I MIGHT BE BOINKING A CRACK WHORE

Comment

• It's not launching in Canada anytime soon. Sony is ****ing useless.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• HOW MAN TIMES CANADA GDP BEEN HIGHER THAN AFRICAS? or in ASHER SPEAK , PWNT! I suggest you get off your couch and move to a real city where there are high definition movies, fast lanes NO BUSSES, and George Clooney

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
              HOW MAN TIMES CANADA GDP BEEN HIGHER THAN AFRICAS? or in ASHER SPEAK , PWNT! I suggest you get off your couch and move to a real city where there are high definition movies, fast lanes NO BUSSES, and George Clooney
              Real city meaning St Louis, Washington?

OH YEAH. I WENT THERE.

Sit in the back of the bus, we don't want your kind up here.

Comment

• A gay modern day Rosa parks

Asher's black apparently? Well that validates his big penis but everything else he's said is still total bull****.

Comment

• How could you not know I was black, seriously? Look at my avatar.

Look at it

Closely

Look

Comment

• I HAVE A FIREFOX EXTENSION THAT NUKES GIFS AND JPGS BECAUSE OF YOU SO YOUR BIG BLACK **** HYPNOSIS WON'T WORK! GOOD DAY! I'M GOING TO GO PLAY SOME RAQUETBALL WITH MY STRAIGHT FRIENDS AND NOT COME TO THIS FORUM WHICH SHOULD BE RENAMED 'ASHER'S GAY PENTHOUSE' FORTHWITH! I AM ENRAGED AND NOT ACTING! SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE AND PLANT A DEAD HOOKER NEAR HIS APARTMENT!

Comment

• Two words: soc-soc-soc-soccer practice.

Comment

• BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

kerr..ching!!! :$$:

marketing is marketing - I have one rule with all this, never ever trust a salesperson, after all they are only after one thing - your money. If you are prepared to give your money for junk you don't need then you are the salespersons best friend

So despite all of Ashers claims, at this point in time Nintendo and the Wii are winning this console war. Project your own slant onto that if you wish, but the hard numbers(consoles sold + in peoples front rooms) are there.

Me - I'll doubt I'll ever get a Wii for myself, but for the family+kids it(and the DS) are the best at what they do imho.

Comment

• So despite all of Ashers claims, at this point in time Nintendo and the Wii are winning this console war. Project your own slant onto that if you wish, but the hard numbers(consoles sold + in peoples front rooms) are there.

Nintendo is winning the war for casual gamers.

Microsoft is winning the war for core gamers, but wants a piece of Nintendo's casual gamer pie.

Nintendo's selling a helluva lot, but I guarantee you the Wii has a far higher dust-collection ratio than the other consoles. It also has the least amount of good and interesting games...winning is all in definition.

I know I wouldn't consider myself a winner playing an air flute in Wii Music where there is no game at all to it.

Comment

• Microsoft Confirms That Bungie Is Developing New ‘Halo’

Here’s something to add to all the E3 drama this week about Bungie Studios‘ canceled/postponed/hyped debut of a new game…

In an interview shot for MTV News on Tuesday, Microsoft’s head of Xbox business Don Mattrick, confirmed to me that Bungie is indeed working on a new “Halo” game of some sort for Microsoft.

I had been asking Mattrick about the lack of “Halo” news at E3. He said that Microsoft’s Monday press conference was already loaded with content and so any announcements for that series weren’t needed to get gamers excited.

I pushed him on the lack of presence for the series and asked him if we should be worried about the no-show of Ensemble Studio’s real-time-strategy game “Halo Wars.” Not only did Mattrick say not to worry and that announcements would be coming, he also said that Microsoft is working with Bungie on a “Halo” game.

I asked for clarification, wondering if Mattrick meant Bungie’s project was “Halo Wars” or the long-announced Peter Jackson “Halo” project. Neither, Mattrick said. The Bungie game is something else.

And then, not surprisingly, the topic was changed.

In the coming days, we’ll have more from the interview — covering Microsoft’s courtship of Square-Enix and the importance of exclusive content and games in the future — here at the MTV Multiplayer blog.

Comment

• Wasn't Halo something of the past which was never meant to get more than three games?
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                                Wasn't Halo something of the past which was never meant to get more than three games?
                                The "Halo" story arc was 3 games. The Halo universe will be far more. There's at least 3 games in development right now in Halo's universe: Ensemble Studio's RTS "Halo Wars", Peter Jackson's Halo game, and now Bungie's new Halo game...

Comment

Working...
                                X