Console Wars IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
    (a) bluray > downloads in quality and special features therefore no reason for sony to half ass store
    Bull****. Why else is Sony not offering HD content for movies/TV shows?

MS had that at launch over a year ago.
    (b) downloadable content is coming no matter what sony does with its pisspoor store, therefore no reason for sony to half ass store
    I agree it is a mistake, but the fact remains they did half-ass it.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Comment

• Unique style and looks "nice" on the Wii because of it, but that "style" will get old fast...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Re: Re: CHECK YOUR ****ING FACTS

Originally posted by Asher

Isn't that the problem? The only people watching the E3 conferences are the core gamers, and all Nintendo did was talk about casual games.

Duh? Go sit in the corner with GePap, Wiggy.
          i think the folks watching that matter are the journalists.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: CHECK YOUR ****ING FACTS

Originally posted by lord of the mark

i think the folks watching that matter are the journalists.
            In that case they're not hearing anything new.

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Re: CHECK YOUR ****ING FACTS

Originally posted by Asher

In that case they're not hearing anything new.
              maybe not, but theyre running fresh articles, for which this was the hook

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• They're risking a lot more than I think they realize by taking a dump on their hardcore fans and people who made their company.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                  I can't tell if this is real or not. It's definitely possible!

Either way, it is AWESOME.
                  It's Kevin Bowen of Something Awful.

Comment

They're risking a lot more than I think they realize by taking a dump on their hardcore fans and people who made their company.
                    Speaking of Nintendo taking a dump on people.

The Wii microphone will cost $30.

The $0.50 gyroscope addition (WiiMotionPlus) will be bundled with a new WiiSports: Resort game for $60.

Comment

• I hate logitech.

Comment

Bull****. Why else is Sony not offering HD content for movies/TV shows?
                        I like how you care so much about HD when the Netflix-on-360 arrangement can barely spit out 2 channel sound and a standard def image. And requires a monthly fee.

The reality is you're like a rabbit...go and chew on carrots and leave the acorns for the big boys.

Comment

I like how you care so much about HD when the Netflix-on-360 arrangement can barely spit out 2 channel sound and a standard def image. And requires a monthly fee.
                          ArsTechnica had reported that Netflix was free for gold members. I've now discovered this is wrong.

Regardless, XBLM itself >>> PS Store.

Edit: And you also tried to avoid the issue. The issue is Sony refuses to offer HD downloads so as to not poach their bluray business. This is why the MS store is better -- it lets you choose HD or SD.
                          Last edited by Asher; July 16, 2008, 00:20.

Comment

• I thought you were referrring to HD extras. You're definitely wrong about this though. PS store offers the choice to on most titles. Maybe a fact check is in order for you? I suggest an almanac, no you DONT STICK YOUR PENIS IN IT, you read it and learn facts instead of making them up.

Comment

I thought you were referrring to HD extras. You're definitely wrong about this though. PS store offers the choice to on most titles. Maybe a fact check is in order for you? I suggest an almanac, no you DONT STICK YOUR PENIS IN IT, you read it and learn facts instead of making them up.

PS store is HD now?

Where are the HD movies?

Comment

Working...
                              X