No announcement yet.

OGame: The Next Generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy is simple - on the resources screen you can see how much of everything you produce in an hour. If you have a positive energy total, then all the mines will be working at 100%, and you'll get everything. If it's negative, then check the fractions next to the mines - you'll see that you're not producing the full amount for each. Now you should either build a new solar plant at this point (or a solar satellite when you have the shipyard), or toggle the % ratings of the mines. Say you have enough crystal to build the next level of solar plant, but desperately need metal. Then you can reduce the crystal mine's output by 10% each time until the energy is 0 or positive, and you'll still be getting all of the metal you need, just producing less crystal.

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin
      Can anyone explain how exactly energy works?
      It's very simple. Each economic facility (metal and cristal mines, deuterium synthesizers) require energy to work. Other facilities don't.

For your mines to work, you have to produce the same amount of energy than they need, or more. If you produce less energy than they require, they'll produce less than 100% of what they could do.

Unlike metal, crystal or deut, you can't stockpile energy. Your energy output has to constantly satisfy the needs of your mines for them to work at 100% efficiency.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• The same a$$holes hit me agian. I've become his cow and there is nothing I can do about it if he keeps on hitting me every time I get enough materials to build or research something. I am trying to make my colony big enough to retaliate, but that will take awhile, and if he finds my colony, I'm f*cked.

Comment

• Can you scan him again Odin? (if you have any espionage probes left that is)

It seems that Skanky hit him and Germanos planned on hitting him soon (except that Skanky blasted him back to noob). Can someone else hit him now that Skanky has set him back some?
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I have 5 cruisers as an offensive force, but I doubt it'll really help. In about 6 hours, I'll have the potential to build new cruisers (I have started building a large shield, and there's nothing I can do to cancel it)

Odin, where is your colony? (send an ingame msg, don't reply here) I don't have a great many resources right now, but I could send you something to accelerate your buildup.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• Don't post your colony here!!!!!!

Send Spiff an in-game message instead.

This is what's left:

Resources on Mosqueroles [3:297:8] at 11-13 18:36:43
              Metal: 6741 Crystal: 7376
              Deuterium: 33159 Energy: 2527
              Fleets
              Large Cargo Ship 1 Espionage Probe 1
              Solar Satellite 7
              Defence
              Missile Launcher 7 Small Laser 10
              Heavy Laser 8 Gauss Cannon 9
              Ion Cannon 17 Small Shield Dome 1
              Large Shield Dome 1
              Buildings
              Metal Mine 16 Crystal Mine 18
              Deuterium Synthesizer 12 Solar Plant 19
              Fusion Plant 4 Robotic Factory 6
              Shipyard 8 Metal Storage 2
              Crystal Storage 3 Deuterium Tank 1
              Research Lab 7 Rocket Silo 1
              Research
              Espionage Technology 5 Computer Technology 5
              Weapon Technology 5 Shielding Technology 6
              Armour Technology 6 Energy Technology 6
              Hyperspace Technology 5 Combustion Engine 7
              Impulse Engine 4 Hyperspace Engine 4
              Laser Technology 6 Ion Technology 5
              Chance of counterespionage:0%

Comment

• I just scanned him myself and unfortunately he is beyond my offensive abilities.
                Attached Files
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                  Don't post your colony here!!!!!!

Send Spiff an in-game message instead.
                  Better still: send me (ingame or via a PM here on Poly) the coords. I keep track of ALL alliance planets in Galaxy 3, and those who send me their coords will receive a PM back with the complete list.
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• The guy is way out of my league

I think I'll continue to research until the day I can produce battleships, and I'll finally be a force of good in our alliance. But it'll take at least one week I guess.

Comment

• Just a thought, should Odin maybe send a not so empty threat to him? He has been attacked once already and scanned by three alliance members or more. Perhaps a "I'll get my big brother" would be enough for this guy to find an easier target (or find a bigger alliance to join ).

Too bad we can't allied attack, it seems that Spiffor, d'o'y and I could attack him together and bring him down yet seperately would be in trouble. Wonder how far at trip it is for COckney? (I think he has the largest fleet of those able to attack, but in Galaxy 4?).

/me

Comment

• I've got the tech, but have only managed to produce 14 so far.
                        I could take him down, but it would mean send all my offensive ships, and losing a good number of them too.
                        He must have a colony somewhere, but unfortunately Ogame won't just tell you where, you have to find it yourself. germanos has a colony in that area, so let us know if any of your galaxy searches discover any of kowriv's other planets.

Comment

• I have at least 200 screen shots or more, it will take a while but I will search what I have to see if I can't find his colony

(Thanks duke, good idea ).

/me

Comment

• why does kowriv have 50k metal floating around his planet?
                            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Because Skanky smashed him earlier. Recyclers are on their way though.

Odin, can you please let us know how many ships he used, and what they were?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snotty
                                why does kowriv have 50k metal floating around his planet?
                                because my recyclers couldn't carry more
                                "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                                X