No announcement yet.

OGame: The Next Generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [edit]7 more to go thanks to bigbadbenson!

Germanus tried to use probe to deliver, but it returned to him fully loaded the second time..
    Last edited by binTravkin; November 13, 2005, 17:10.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• I've seen people posting they could send stuff by espionage probes...

Tell me how
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• No worries now, Im almost done with deut - will have it in 10 minutes, thanks for assistance!
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos
          I've seen people posting they could send stuff by espionage probes...

Tell me how
          Select espionage probes in the "fleet" screen, pick a destination, then select "transport" as the mission and load stuff onto the probe.

(Similarly, you can have more than one probe spy on a planet in this manner; you can even have probes attack a planet, which if you have a lot of probes, can actually be pretty effective. A LOT of probes, mind you. )
          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• -And it certainly works brilliantly!
            ~DC.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov

Select espionage probes in the "fleet" screen, pick a destination, then select "transport" as the mission and load stuff onto the probe.
              Doesn't work here. Have you tested the transport-probe?

Twice I've send deut to binTravkin, but to no avail.
              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
                -And it certainly works brilliantly!
                ~DC.
                the transport or the attack?

(well, attacking works for sure . good way to create a DF as well and give your recyclers a headstart.)

Comment

• Now, I am 23 minutes away from having the cargo ship prerequisites!
                  How much/what a little cargo ship costs and how many of them I need to raid this planet:
                  Resources on Melga 1 [2:70:12] at 11-13 22:02:14
                  Metal: 20447 Crystal: 3864
                  Deuterium: 529 Energy: 424
                  Fleets
                  Defence
                  Buildings
                  Metal Mine 10 Crystal Mine 6
                  Deuterium Synthesizer 2 Solar Plant 9
                  Robotic Factory 1
                  Research
                  Chance of counterespionage:0%

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin
                    Now, I am 23 minutes away from having the cargo ship prerequisites!
                    How much/what a little cargo ship costs and how many of them I need to raid this planet:
                    a small cargo can carry 5000 of anything. In fact it will be a bit less, since feul will be stored in the cargo hold.

A soon as you have build one ship, send it of.

repeat twice.

keep building

find new target.

repeat.

Comment

• I meant receiving the transports.
                      -
                      BinTravkin- Hmm... well I'm 10 minutes from having small cargo ships finally- after 2/3 days of playing
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• BT: One small cargo costs 2000 metal and 2000 Dt, and can hold up to 5000 units of stuff (including fuel, so slightly less than 5000 actually). Raiding can take away at most half of what's currently on the planet (IIRC, someone correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am), but one cargo will carry away plenty here.
                        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• You're pretty close to me actually, could raid the same target (see my post)..

Comment

• A small cargo will cost you 2000 metal and 2000 crystal.

I think it was duke of york that said earlier that a small cargo will hold up to 5000 in resources but don't wait until you have enough to build multiple cargos get your first out as soon as possible to come back with the 5000 you will need to build the second one.

Only 3 raids per person per day however, be careful you don't raid him more then 3 times in 24 hours as this is a bannable offense (though with waves you can actually attack 9 times per day on the same planet, but you will figure that out later).

/me
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• A whole bunch of responses!
                              Thanks for the info!

Comment

• Thanks for the incoming transports!
                                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X