No announcement yet.

OGame: The Next Generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not just direct him to Skanky, Germanos or Hueij?
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• This way it delays things so that our other members can do their retals on his alliance... and he thinks that our alliance isn't as organized as it is- he might underestimate us.

I've found that the best way to win these games is to admit as little knowledge as possible and to play the delay game- that's how I won Nuclear War twice consecutively.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Here are the members I could find of JO.
        The internet is an amazing place

Code:
        Name			Home Planet	[b]Rank[/b]/Points
        Commander Herman        3:153:10	-
        lord revan		2:124:8		-
        Goldsword		2:123:4		-
        Spidey Sense		1:174:8		-
        dartblade		2:121:8		[b]1130[/b]/12693
        General Grevious	1:252:5		-
        Anakin Skywalker	1:332:12	-
        animefan70		1:54:12		-
        fat man			4:450:8		-
        Luke Skywalker		3:142:11	-
        bandanna		1:298:4		-
        flipboi			2:117:7		-
        Lord Bogus              4:125:9         [b]825[/b]/18787
        Qui Gon Gin             1:17:12         [b]1235[/b]/11264
        Stumpy                  4:450:11        -
        Last edited by Sparrowhawk; November 13, 2005, 23:07.
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• -convenient:

The attacker has won the battle!
          He captures
          1882 Metal, 1882 Crystal and 1234 Deuterium
          Though I could have used more deuterium and crystal...
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• unfortunately we don't get to pick which we receive.

Looks like you are on your way now though, now that you have gotten raiding under way your growth will quickly increase

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I'm looking at those galaxy 1 JOs.

See if there's anybody I can pound on before peace breaks out.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• [2:120:11]
                The attacker has won the battle!
                He captures
                2047 Metal, 2047 Crystal and 904 Deuterium

And to the alliance subject - those guys probably just figured out we're rockin (didn't someone say the guy who raided Oerdin is from the same kliche?)!
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• I sent my undefended cargos and probes to the wrong planet I lost 10 probes and 2 large cartgos to 2 ML, 2 HL and 5 LF
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• You guys are insane ... a new thread every WEEK ffs?
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Well... the game does need to be played everyday. With 20+ active players it doesn't long to fill up a 500 post thread.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        ---
                        On another issue, if someone could send me about 10,000 deuterium, I'd really appreciate it
                        Did Felch send you some? He had a crapload (or so he said).

I could spare some, maybe 5k. Let me know when you're ready to receive.
                        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
                          Here are the members I could find of JO.
                          The internet is an amazing place

Code:
                          Name			Home Planet	[b]Rank[/b]/Points
                          Commander Herman        3:153:10	-
                          lord revan		2:124:8		-
                          Goldsword		2:123:4		-
                          Spidey Sense		1:174:8		-
                          dartblade		2:121:8		[b]1130[/b]/12693
                          General Grevious	1:252:5		-
                          Anakin Skywalker	1:332:12	-
                          animefan70		1:54:12		-
                          fat man			4:450:8		-
                          Luke Skywalker		3:142:11	-
                          bandanna		1:298:4		-
                          flipboi			2:117:7		-
                          Lord Bogus              4:125:9         [b]825[/b]/18787
                          Qui Gon Gin             1:17:12         [b]1235[/b]/11264
                          Stumpy                  4:450:11        -
                          Uh... it might have something to do with the fact that I picked on the two of them in 4:450 (my home system) this weekend. After 4:450:11 attacked me twice that is
                          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                          And notifying the next of kin
                          Once again...

Comment

• I have over 10k deuterium and nowhere to put it at moment.
                            The problem is my both cargos are out raiding and will be returning in no less than 6h.
                            Also - Im in a deep trouble with crystal (now need to save >1k for next, L11, solar which costs only a little more than the new, L10 crystal mine).
                            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Hey I read you say there's no way to share research.
                              Intergalactic Research Network seems to make your planets researching together:
                              Scientists from your planets can communicate via this network with each other.
                              With each level researched one of your research lab being on the highest level of the non-linked labs is added to the network. Their levels are being added when network is established.
                              Each linked research lab needs the required level for the planned research to join into the networked research. Levels of all research labs taking part are being added together.
                              Can anyone tell how it works?

Comment

• Previous thread. Basically it adds the levels of the top two research facilities together (at IRN level 1) to give you faster research times. IF you have 10 at home and 7 on a colony, new research will go as fast as a level 17 research facility would, without the excess cost.

Regarding the JO question, assuming they want an alliance/nap what are people's feelings towards this? I would prefer not allying with them - they probably couldn't help us much in a war. I don't mind a NAP as I'm not actively raidgin them but then again, I'm not in their line of fire either. How do those who are near them feel about this?
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X