No announcement yet.

Battlefield 2, Best Game Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for reminding me. Is 1.02 the latest?

Comment

• The one on the website is the latest one. So yes, correct.
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Some dork admin just kicked me from his server because I blew up his jeep!!!!

What a dork...
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Was he an ally or an opponent?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
            Was he an ally or an opponent?
            Now Striker, focus on the keyword, it could mean the difference between a court martial and a neck stretching
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Can you teamkill with vehicle mines? I got -10 teamwork points last round when I played Engineer. I know I got credit for a lot of enemy kills with mines, but I got no messages about teamkills. Should I really get punished if some dork in my team didn't look out when driving?
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                Can you teamkill with vehicle mines? I got -10 teamwork points last round when I played Engineer. I know I got credit for a lot of enemy kills with mines, but I got no messages about teamkills. Should I really get punished if some dork in my team didn't look out when driving?
                I got "called out" when under fire and lofted some frags to slow 'em down and low and behold my teammates walked in from another direction

Didnt see any blue anywhere near but red and sure enough was warned for tk

Comment

• Frag grenades is one thing, I got some teamkills with those. But vehicle mines?
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                    Frag grenades is one thing, I got some teamkills with those. But vehicle mines?
                    it probably equates a kill as a kill

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                      Was he an ally or an opponent?
                      He was an opponent, which I thought was so lame about it, he kept bragging to everyone on the server how he was an admin and he had the power to do blah blah blah.

It was Strike at Karkland map, which as you know is tough for the Marines to break through. The admin's team had been beating us down all day and we couldn't get into the eastern city. Finally I got though from the northwest corner house, and took the jeep down to the bridge to cut them off there. I was busy guarding the flag while we were taking control, (seconds after taking the northwest corner, hoping my teammates would show up there and defend it while I spread out and get more flags to take some pressure off the south front FRAG FEST), when the admin comes flying across the bridge in his jeep, (TO THE RESCUE!!!) to take back the Northwest Corner and keep the Marines out of the rear bases.

Well I put an end to that by blasting his smoking jeep with the machine gun, and he blew up right as he crossed my path.

Next thing I know I'm kicked.

I like being squad leader on this map, except for when the other team is using the Microphone, because it seems they always know where you are, and breaking through is tough, it seems going up the middle in a full assault is the most effective way in that case.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• BF2 is teh pwnage!

but, it is a little buggy... and the sniper rifle can never kill in one shot.

But loading up a jeep with C4 and crashing it into teamates in tanks is fun!
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

He was an opponent, which I thought was so lame about it, he kept bragging to everyone on the server how he was an admin and he had the power to do blah blah blah.

It was Strike at Karkland map, which as you know is tough for the Marines to break through. The admin's team had been beating us down all day and we couldn't get into the eastern city. Finally I got though from the northwest corner house, and took the jeep down to the bridge to cut them off there. I was busy guarding the flag while we were taking control, (seconds after taking the northwest corner, hoping my teammates would show up there and defend it while I spread out and get more flags to take some pressure off the south front FRAG FEST), when the admin comes flying across the bridge in his jeep, (TO THE RESCUE!!!) to take back the Northwest Corner and keep the Marines out of the rear bases.

Well I put an end to that by blasting his smoking jeep with the machine gun, and he blew up right as he crossed my path.

Next thing I know I'm kicked.

I like being squad leader on this map, except for when the other team is using the Microphone, because it seems they always know where you are, and breaking through is tough, it seems going up the middle in a full assault is the most effective way in that case.
                          That sucks - they should pick their admins better.

Comment

• I had a moronic commander last night who yelled at team mates for getting killed by his artillery strikes and called them lame for punishing him for the team kills. I don't think he lasted long.

Comment

• I've figured it out - you will get teamkill if some idiot runs over a vehicle mine you placed. I saw a tank with two crew run over a mine I had placed at the gate of a base. Then I thought, that's not the best place to put the mines, so I put some around our own flag. But believe it or not, some dude in my team managed to run one over, despite a lot of empty space around. He even punished me for it.

I also found out today that you don't get assist if the vehicle you ride runs an enemy infantry over.

Comment

• Last night, I jumped from a helicopter that was damaged at high altitude and got a parachuting award

Comment

Working...
                                X