No announcement yet.

Battlefield 2, Best Game Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow I didn't know they had parachuting awards!
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Today I looked at the Battlefield 2 keyboard, but it looked too complicated.

They have buttons for everything, but you would have to relearn all of them. I think it would be good if you're just starting out though.

"TEN FOUR"
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Oh, this is the keyboard in question:

This website is for sale! zboard.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, zboard.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• buying a keyboard for one game?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Sava,

If you would have actually cared to read about the Z-Board, you would know that the special game keylayouts can be switched easily and that it's not the whole keybord. Keysets cost depending on where you buy from 5-20$.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• The Yank sniper rifle I5 teh 5uXX0rZ!!111!

I played on the oil field, climbed the highest chimney and hit about ten enemy infantry during a round. Not a single one of them died. (Me neither) 0-0-0-0 stats
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• yeah it does.

A medic has a good chance against that sniper rifle because he can duck behind and heal himself.

Have any of you guys tried the unlocked .50 cal sniper rifle? Is it any good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasbelin
                  Sava,

If you would have actually cared to read about the Z-Board, you would know that the special game keylayouts can be switched easily and that it's not the whole keybord. Keysets cost depending on where you buy from 5-20$.
                  well my normal keyboard is just fine thank you

Chemical: it takes two hits two kill a guy with the sniper rifle... although I think you can get a headshot in 1 hit and kill a guy. I've done that a few times.

Ted: no I haven't unlocked it yet. It takes forever to unlock those weapons. I don't even know how much farther I have yet to go on the Spec Ops kit. And that's all I play as!
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I am assuming you can only unlock one weapon at a time?

I had the medic gun (which OWNZ) unlocked, but then switched to unlock the anti-tank gun. The anti-tank gun is tight. Medic gun is good for long distance as a rifle, the anti-tank shotgun is TIGHT for flag defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                      although I think you can get a headshot in 1 hit and kill a guy. I've done that a few times.
                      BOOM! HEADSHOT! BOOM! HEADSHOT!!!!

BOOM! HEAAAASHOOOOOTTTT!!!

Counterstrike Doug is MY FREAKIN HERO. That dude is the MAN.

Comment

• Alright! I found an old Best Buy gift card, and I happen to be going near a Best Buy today to fix someone's computer, so I can finally purchase BF2. God knows when I'll actually be able to play it (busy, busy weekend ahead), but I'll finally not be restricted to the demo anymore (though it is a fine demo indeed.) Woohoo!

Comment

• Ted: I had some funny **** happen today when I was playing.

I was on Strike at Karkand (my least favorite map) and I was playing as the MEC. The US was raping raping us. I went on my own to the flag at the top left of the map and secured it. I then planted 5 C4 around the flag site. Then I went to the building that's like 1 block southwest of it. I crouched and hid. Pretty soon, a whole swarm of US players came to take the flag back. 3 guys jumped into the center by the flag, a tank pulled along side it, and a humvee drove up. I detonated it and killed 6 GUYS! ROFL! I was laughing so hard at those morons.

I also had something really lame happen to me. It was on Gulf of Oman. I was in a tank and a helicopter was shooting at me. Just before my tank exploded, I fired a tank shell. But the second I died, it autoswitched me to the other team. The tank shell hit the helicopter. I got charged with a tk and the douchebag punished me. I was like WTF! CMON MAN!

I then changed to a sniper. I waited by the spawn point and every time this dude spawned, I shot him once with the sniper rifle. It's not enough to kill, but he was getting pissed cuz I kept taking his health down really low. I told him not to punish next time, but he kept calling me an ******* and noob, etc. So I spent the rest of the map hunting him down. The only times I killed him were when I was in a jeep. I bailed out at the last second and ran him over. But I didn't get charged with a TK.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I was playing last night, sitting in an air defense turret, and this guy on my team decided he wanted to be in it instead. So he ran up and just kept running in circles around it, jumping in my field of view. I fired a shot at an incoming chopper, and he leaps into it, killing us both. Of course he charges me with a TK After we spawn, he jumps into the turret right away, and spends the next five minutes firing at one of the Oil towers that give off a heat signature... until an enemy chopper flew in uncontested and blew him up
                            I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• 30 points left before I can unlock a weapon. Do I understand it right, can you re-lock an advanced weapon you have tried out for a while and then unlock another?
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• If you want to play a 1337 sniper, be Chinaman! Semi-auto rocks - 2-3 or max 4 hits will do the job, and you can easily get them. The raghead sniper is 1337 too. I shot down a helicopter with a few random shots, getting 2 kills.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X