Battlefield 2, Best Game Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a "CTD"?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "Welcome to duty Ted. All those other infantry mens aren't as big and strong as you. Maybe later after you are done killing alot of other mens we can get together for a massage."

ZOMG SORRY I WAS HAVING DAYDREAMS!!!!

UAV ONLINE I WANT TO HIT IT WITH THE MEC UAV CHICK WHAAAAT????
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ted ctd means crash to desktop in this case

Comment

• ohh okay thanks

I've had that happen a few times out of nowhere.

Comment

• Strike at Karkland is freakin addictive

Kubra Dam is annoying, I spend 75% of my time walking around trying to find someone to shoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
              Strike at Karkland is freakin addictive

Kubra Dam is annoying, I spend 75% of my time walking around trying to find someone to shoot.
              ditto
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I've forgotten to drop by and tell that FedEx delivered me yesterday BF2 from Malaysia. Took it 3 days to arrive (inc. customs inspection), which is fast. Saved around 10¤ by not walking to a local retailer.

Won't be installing it until I have assembled my new PC, which should happen next week.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• I can't stand having parts and not building immediately.

Comment

• YOU'RE THE FINEST SQUAD I'VE EVER SET EYES ON

Comment

• definetly enjoy this game. only thing i'd like to see is a really tight building map with no vehicles and night maps, but i hear both those coming in the expansion.

server browser definetly needs some work too.
                      By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

• I'M BINGO ON AMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                          I'M BINGO ON AMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
                          I do wish more ammo was available..

Like an Angel of Ammo or something

you know look up and ammo falls all over you
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• The machine gunners have spare ammo. But people don't play them much on public servers. I usually die before I'm out of ammo anyway
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• I bought the game at the local EB Games, and I'm loving it so far.

Comment

• Remember to patch it, LN.
                                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                                X