Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2, Best Game Ever

DAMN!

The demo came out this week and already I've probably played about 30 hours.

Good lawd!!!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Nice lets see if my comp can run it

I loved battlefield 1942
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

It was fun for a couple of hours but I have no intend of buying it at all.

Too arcady, to hectic for my liking.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
        Nice lets see if my comp can run it

I loved battlefield 1942
        I'm playing at all lower level settings, and it's still fun.

I'm thinking about upgrading video card and processor to take advantage of the detailed settings.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Awesome game

The first game (BF42) stole many, many hours of my life. Best, most addictive, and most insanely fun multiplayer action ever. I'm able to run BF2 at medium settings, thankfully. I still can't fly for sh*t, but that just spurs me to take out as many planes and 'copters from the ground as I can.

Comment

I'm surprised there are so few replies in this thread...

All the reviews I've read rate it very high... Of course, that's a lot of swedish reviewers (the developer is a swedish company)...

Carolus

Comment

damn, I was trying to click on the "enlarge" word on the screenshot and I was wondering why it wasn't working...
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

I haven't tried this game yet, I believe I'll need a much better computer than what I have
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Yours is better than mine, isn't it? It ran pretty good here, normal/low settings. though.
                    XP2000
                    9800PRO
                    512MB/ram
                    250G MAxtor 16MB HD

Comment

A 16 MB cache HD I didn't know such things were available to consumers.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                        Yours is better than mine, isn't it? It ran pretty good here, normal/low settings. though.
                        XP2000
                        9800PRO
                        512MB/ram
                        250G MAxtor 16MB HD
                        It's my CPU that makes my computer worse than it actually is.
                        My computer had huge problems running BF1942 smoothly (even on a fresh install of WinXP without anything running in the background that shouldn't be there). I have changed most stuff in my computer for the past couple of years (the CPU and MB is the few things I didn't change) while it still runs BF1942 to the point where it's unplayable
                        I've also done a number of CPU tests, and they all showed that a "slower" CPU runs better than mine
                        I've had some of my friends to look at the problem, but they could only manage to make my computer very little faster, but also made the system much more unstable
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                          A 16 MB cache HD I didn't know such things were available to consumers.

They are slightly more expensive than 8MB drives but seeing as they usually last several upgrades, it's worth it, I think.
                          Besides, I needed the space, a 120G is not enough.

They have them in both versions too, mine's a S-ATA but P-ATAs's exist too.

Funny though, my HD has a much memory as my first PC did ( pentium1 -120).

Comment

Im running an HP with a 64 Bit processor and an Athlon 3400+ (2.2 gig) processor

1 gig ram

Radeon X800 Pro Graphics

Im showing some screenies

here is a firefight
                            Attached Files
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

some armored vehicles
                              Attached Files
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...