No announcement yet.

Battlefield 2, Best Game Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best map to rage people in is Dragon Valley on 64 person servers. There are too many people so you can never get vote kicked. At most, like 12 people voted to kick me. They only needed 40. HAHAHHAHAHAH

But at the China base, there are three helicopter spawns. I just hope in one fly a little ways away from the base, then turn around and head full speed right into someone trying to take off in a heli.

I got four people banned in about 10 minutes. All I need is 4 tks per person.

Also, doing the ALT-F4 thing in 64 person servers is hilarious! At least 10 people will quit.

I feel its my duty to weed out the stupid people.

DrSpike: What's your account name? I can find you and go to a server you are one.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Sava is a jackass

Comment

• shame that Sava does this

puberty should help with better decision making processes
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
            DrSpike: What's your account name? I can find you and go to a server you are one.
            I don't play this game. If I did, I would stay a long way from you.

Comment

• Damn Sava why you gotta be like that.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• oh come on... you guys take this stuff way too seriously... IT'S A GAME!
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• It's a game that people paid 40-50 dollars to play, and you are acting like a spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum, trying to ruin it for others.

Very stupid

Comment

• HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

edit: u guys must suk at life, thats why u care about a game so much
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I'm no life n00b!

The other day I got to level 48 along with 4 frags and a flag assist CP point.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• wut is level 48?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

wut is level 48?
                          You will know when you reached our age and wisdom, and stop playing in the style of a 12-year old.
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• I don't rage people all the time you know... just when I get bored
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't rage people all the time you know... just when I get bored
                              next time you get bored

throw a toy in the corner of a round room, go find it sit down and play with yourself..just a suggestion
                              Attached Files
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• what's your account name GT?
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X