• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhhh *BUMP*
    You should PM them Dark.
    I changed my signature

Comment

Due to the increased workload and my planned absence during the second half of July, I'm going to have to withdraw my application for this forum game.

Comment

Okay, well thank's anyway- Urban Ranger??? Ben Kenobi- are you two still interested?

If we don't start tomorrow, then we'll have to hold off until July 12th since I'll be gone the 7-12th.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Yep..

I lost track of this thread when I asked about the exploration bit.

I'll be a Necro.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I respectfully ask that the limit on troops capped at 50 be removed.

There should be no limit, as to how large one stack may be.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Thanks for replying, Ben.

Okay, I'll think about the limit.

We still need one more player... but don't worry too much, we can't start until the 12th now anyways.

thanks all for your interest
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

oh, and Ben Kenobi- you don't get a special until you defeat someone
                -
                BEN KENOBI

Town: Necropolis
                Name: Styx

Hero: Vokial (Lvl 1)

Stats:
                SECRET

Starting Troops: 1-20 Skeletons

Starting Spell: SECRET
                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

I'm going to read the rules, so reserve a spot for me, just in case I'm interested

Comment

you don't get a special until you defeat someone
                    Ah, that point was unclear.

Comment

We should start soon DarkCloud.

Comment

Thanks for replying, Ben.

Okay, I'll think about the limit.

We still need one more player... but don't worry too much, we can't start until the 12th now anyways.

thanks all for your interest
                        I changed my signature

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                          Unless Urban Ranger wishes to join?
                          I am still confused about the rules. So I'll just kibitz
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Wouldn't that be considered spamming?

Comment

Like you should just join anyway...like i really understand the rules the first time through.
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

we can't start until the 12th now anyways.
                                Yeah, I know, but it sounded better than 'El bumpo' to keep the topic so that people would see it on the front page.

Comment

Working...
                                X