Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any interest in a fantasy baseball league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll look into it

Comment

• EPW
      EPW commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

I will add that I am willing to give up my pick up of yu davish who was also dropped by bochy for the integrity of the league if necessary
    "

Comment

I'd grab whatever you could cuz you're going to get your ass beat off next week.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
        I will add that I am willing to give up my pick up of yu davish who was also dropped by bochy for the integrity of the league if necessary
        I didn't know that.

Thx for the heads up, yeah I'll have to change that too.

Comment

On 2nd thought, Yu went pretty late in out draft (54 - 6th round), so maybe hold off on that?
          "

Comment

• Berzerker
            Berzerker commented
            Editing a comment
            you can always trade for him, there's a firesale going on in Texas

I returned Nootbar to Bochy, he's on the IL for now. And I sent him an email about Darvish and Machado so hopefully he responds quickly and we can get this taken care of soon.

Thx EPW

Teams are locked, let me know if you want to make unrelated moves and I'll take care of it.

Comment

I want my # 1 waiver position back if i lose davish though
            "

Comment

yup, and I'll return ww ads to cover the negated pick ups

I think that'll be 3 for Bochy and 1 for you

thx again

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                Berz needs to intervene with Bochy Boys. Dropping Manny Machado is nuts and kinda league breaking.
                Agreed. Darvish and Nootbar are also not good. Why is he doing this?
                Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• I have WW priority 1 right now, if Darvish goes back then I should be at 2 and Herman at 5...
                  Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatlander Fox View Post

Agreed. Darvish and Nootbar are also not good. Why is he doing this?
                    I think he's playing the hot hand. I asked Slowwhand to help him, we'll figure it out.
                    Last edited by Berzerker; April 7, 2023, 02:41.

Comment

• I saw that Darvish had been dropped. I also read that he was going to play some minor league games. I think it would have been more ethical and made more sense for epw to complain before claiming Darvish. What he did was bizarre.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• No one cares about your observations. I am being harassed. Where is BU???
                        "

Comment

• You still might get Darvish, Bochy will drop someone for Machado tonight (I already have a name). Apparently Darvish played the WBC and didn't get much pitching in so he'll need a couple starts to get back in shape. I advised Bochy to keep him if possible but I dont mind if Bochy drops him, SPs are plentiful and I just dropped Sale myself.

I'll unlock the teams sometime tomorrow once I make all the changes

Comment

• He already said that he would take them both back and drop two more. He said it at Yahoo. I don't remember the names.

Comment

Working...
                            X