The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
"Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead
what kind of settings do you like, weekly or daily changes. I have several daily leagues so a weekly league requires less work but I'm fine with either.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
"Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead
The MLB is dead to me. But I *might* play if you need exactly one more player to fill out the league.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Sign in to access the best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.
I used approximate settings, net wins, net SB, net saves etc or we can go with wins, saves, holds, sb without net but I like net to factor in blown saves, losses and caught stealing etc
The stats don't matter, I'll play with any combination. What Is a showstopper for me is daily roster changes. I can't play with daily changes, especially once summer hits.
Smaller rosters would also be cool, as long as we don't have any nonsense like two catchers...
I propose that rosters be made up of 10 relief pitchers and 2 DHs to try to create a true MLB experience.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
The stats don't matter, I'll play with any combination. What Is a showstopper for me is daily roster changes. I can't play with daily changes, especially once summer hits.
Smaller rosters would also be cool, as long as we don't have any nonsense like two catchers...
I prefer weekly myself, I have several daily leagues and it really becomes a grind.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
"Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
"Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead
Comment