Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any interest in a fantasy baseball league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He gets the same message I got when using the posted link. Unable to join as not a member.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

try that

Poly 2023

​​​​​​

Comment

That did it. Thanks!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Still need 1.

Comment

I sent an email asking the managers if they know anyone who wants in. If no one joins I'll send invites to people in my other leagues.

I can publish the league before the draft to get a 10th and if all that fails yahoo will pick the 10th team w/bapays and it will be up to us how to play the team

Comment

I have a guy in mind, will ask him tomorrow. Stats are OK, I probably would drop BBs for hitters though?
              Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

I think I took BBs instead of OBP, I'm okay with either but I would like to have a stat that includes BBs. Usually leagues use OBP and SLG or OPS.

Would you want OBP?

Comment

Comment

Counting stats are cool too. We already have AVG, so maybe we should just leave it.

Comment

I've got a guy, he will try to register and join tonight.

Comment

He's in. We should be able to draft together, so the time won't be a problem.

Comment

Good thing I wrote down my password. Haven't visited in ages.
                          I might as well just save you all the trouble... Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bâtard, Ming è un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bêkartem, Ming är en horunge, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
                          and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.

Comment

damn I wish Yahoo had a SLG against pitchers, it would be a better stat than total bases allowed since TBA hurts throwing innings

oh yeah, I gotta bump the minimum IP up to 24-25 still.

Any discussion on that?

Comment

Do it.

Comment

I think it's ok as it is, and if it doesn't work we can always pare it back next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X