Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any interest in a fantasy baseball league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He wanted to drop Taylor but he did that earlier to pick up Frazier. He gave me 1 active player to drop for Machado today and I sent him another email recently asking for another to replace Darvish. I should have given newbies a primer in navigating rosters and the waiver wire.

I better do that now, we have 3 IL and 1 NA slots that can be filled directly from the waiver wire.

Comment

• You're doing well. He's just new to private leagues.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I just looked again, he dropped Nootbar and Taylor for Machado and Darvish but neither are valid, I put Nootbar on his IL and he had already dropped Taylor. Dropping Nootbar wont do any good because he's not active (and worth stashing) so it has to be a 2 for 2 swap with all 4 players active.

Comment

• I looked thru Bochy's adds and drops and he made another mistake, he dropped Gonsolin and he's IL. Maybe he did that because some ILs weren't official until the 1st day of the season and he dropped him earlier. So I'm going to put Gonsolin back on his roster in the 1 remaining IL slot with another ww add. Nobody owns Gonzo so thats good.

I haven't been paying much attention to the players being added or dropped. I didn't know about Machado and he was dropped right before my latest add. Doh! Its my job to keep track, I could have avoided this if I was paying attention because Gonzo should have caught my attention.

Comment

• I was looking for some other transaction that I had tried to make and saw Darvish and Mercado had been dropped and almost added them but decided there must be something going on,so I did not. Then I saw that epw,also known as the scavenger, made a pickup. Of course, epw is a known Problem Child.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Teams are unlocked

Gonsolin and Nootbar are on Bochy's IL list and he dropped Marquez for Machado. I gave EPW 1 more add and 1 ww priority and I gave Bochy 2 more adds.

I still need Bochy to drop a player so I can return Darvish to him. Yahoo wont let me give him an extra player.

Comment

• EPW saved the league and all Slowwhand does is besmirch his good name
                "

Comment

• You haven't seen besmirch yet. I just started

Comment

• Now Gallen?
                    Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• I need a co-commissioner, any volunteers?

Comment

• Sure, if you let my waiver claim of Gallen go through
                        "

Comment

• deal

Comment

• Berzerker
                            Berzerker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            But Bochy might have the last laugh. There's a reason why he dropped him. Gallen lost it, I just checked out his spring stats and thats gotta be his worst 27 IP ever. But its early, gotta figure he's just rusty. He's got Milwaukee and Miami this week so it'll only cost you a ww add and priority 1 to find out.

• My draft was awful (I didn't even choose my 1 and 2 picks because i didn't see the draft button!) because I'd never done a live draft before and couldn't make good decisions on the fly, so i got to pick up other players scraps.
                          "

Comment

• That's like Bochy.. He's only done public Auto draft. The first time I did live draft kind of threw me but now I much prefer it.

Comment

• so much for Gallen's rust

Comment

Working...
                              X